followers view all
|jhonw684 is not in any groups|
|Reading, Writing, Internet, Listening to Music|
Are You Looking for Ways to Market Headshops?
There are a lot of head shops that have been into selling cannabis related gear. Products such as glass pipes, weed grinders, bongs, digital scales and shisha’s are some of the products that have been sold by these head shops. If you have opened a head shop and are planning to market and advertise your shop online, you would not find any problem in marketing your head shop due to the fact that there are products and substances that are absolutely legal under the law. However, some legal products and substances are restricted from certain advertising channels.
Well, marketing and advertising these products may seem a taboo, but the fact remains true that companies make tons of money and pay taxes just like other companies have been paying.
You should keep a track of what all you can’t do.
First, you have to understand the fact that in order to market and advertise all those products or services online that seem restricted, it’s a must for you to know all those things you CAN’T do.
Here is the list of things you cannot do.
- Advertise on social media like Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon
- Advertise on websites without age screen pages
- Advertise on search engines like Google, Bing, etc.
- Ad retargeting
- Advertise to children
- Design ads with those people who’re using these products in the ads
What CAN you do in order to market your headshop?
Keep in mind that marketing and advertising restricted products require creativity and you would also require one on one interaction with individual websites like Focus Planet Headshop. Of course, you will not be able to advertise to the customer publicly, so what you need is a more targeted approach to making your marketing efforts successful including
1. Website Specific Advertising - You know that you would not be able to put some ads on Google or Facebook the way other companies do, you would have to reach out to some websites. Don’t forget to ask if they are expressing their willingness to promote your products. Keep in mind that you should advertise on those websites with age screening pages.
2. Billboards and Outdoor Advertising - The fact can’t be denied that old school marketing may seem to be a fine fit for restricted products than utilizing digital channels. The effective outdoor marketing technique can prove to be effective enough for you.
3. Word-of-mouth Marketing - There are no laws against building word-of-mouth marketing which includes content marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing.
|share||like 2||report||115 views|