followers view all
following view all
|weightlossprogram is not in any groups|
All frequencies disabilities need to know about what your digestive system.
Digestion is the breakdown and absorption of food. To keep your health stable, keep the digestive system working well.8 things you did not know behind the body's digestive 6 habits to help your digestive system stay healthy The secret behind your digestive disorders Common To help your digestive system work properly, you need to know all the important things related to this system in the body.
All frequencies disabilities need to know about what your digestive system 1
Characteristics of the digestive organs
- The organs of the digestive system are tubular and inside is lined with a mucous layer. Mucous membranes in the mouth, stomach and small intestine glands include digestive enzymes to aid in digestion.
- The digestive organs also contains a layer of smooth muscle support the breakdown of food. These classes set the food down and push food along the digestive tract by a process called peristalsis.
- Liver and pancreas was not a hollow body, but also considered the digestive organs of the digestive system. These agencies are responsible for secreting digestive juices and moved to the intestines through ducts.
- The esophagus is the passage between the throat and stomach. In an adult, the esophagus 25-30cm in length, 2.5cm in diameter.
- The gallbladder is a place that contains the digestive juices secreted by the liver before it is used in the small intestine or large intestine
. If a person cholecystectomy, they can still continue with a normal life conditions Coache reasonable diet, prevention of increased secretion of digestive juices.
- During digestion, food is in your mouth will be broken teeth grinding, mixing saliva. Then, a portion of food passes through the esophagus and into the stomach, combined with stomach acid in it.
- The stomach is the main body of the digestive system. The stomach is lined with three layers of the body to digest food.
- The digestive juices from the stomach to secrete acid. When chewed food in the mouth to the stomach, they are exposed to environmental acidity of the stomach and grind food into smaller.
- Stomach perform three main functions: storage of food swallowed, mixing food with digestive juices and transfer the digested food into the small intestine.
- The function of the pancreas secretes the hormone insulin, along with enzymes to aid in digestion.
- The digestive juices secreted by the pancreas containing enzymes that catalyze protein, fat and carbohydrate. Meanwhile liver produces bile to help digest fats.
- The small intestine is covered with villi, bobbing in the intestinal lumen and increased surface area of the small intestine to more than 500 times.
- In contrast to the acidic environment of the stomach, small intestine environment is alkaline.
- The appendix has tubular structure connected to the small intestine, and is located at the junction with the small intestine and colon. It is an agency fails to perform any function.
- From the small intestine, the amount of food being moved to the large intestine and is passed out as stool.
- The large intestine consists of 3 parts: cecum, colon and rectum.
- Extracts from the rectum will turn food scraps into compost is expelled through the anus.
All frequencies disabilities need to know about what your digestive system 2
A number of articles related to the digestive system, but you do not know
- The stomach of an adult can hold up to 1.5 liters of water.
- There may be more than 400 types of bacteria in your colon.
- The liver is the second largest in the body, the skin is the largest organ.
- The liver is over 500 different functions.
- The volume of hydrochloric acid produced by the stomach every day can be up to 2 liters.
- During the digestive process, the food usually stays in the stomach for 2-3 hours.
- One of the little-known function of the mouth is to increase or decrease the temperature of the food that we eat to make it equal to body temperature.
- Each agency has more than 10,000 taste buds . We are located on the tongue, the soft palate and throat.
- The cells that make up stomach lining are replaced continuously and a whole new lining is formed in about 5-10 days.
- If the small intestine can straighten out to 20m in length. It is also 90% body absorb food nutrients.
- Each year, the average person consumes more than 500 kg of food.
- When 70-year-old, the amount of enzyme produced in our body will only half compared to when I was 20.
- The liver is the only organ in the human body is capable of reproducing.
- It takes about 6 hours to digest a meal with a high fat content. On the other hand, a carbohydrate-rich meal only takes about 2 hours to digest.
It was only a few important things about the digestive system of humans. You should be aware that the circulatory system and the nervous system also plays an important role in the activity of the digestive system.
|share||like 3||report||45 views|