followers view all
following view all
|markhourany is not in any groups|
31 Day Fat Loss Cure Review -Tips For A Successful Transformation
Last week I met one of the first Turbulence Training success stories. Emily transformed his body to lose weight, be more active, more confident using the Turbulence Training and is now dedicated to helping others do the same.
I made a few questions about processing advice, training and nutrition.
We start with the counsels of transformation.
If you want something in your life that you do not have right now, you should follow these tips to get it.
1. Change your daily actions to ones that draw you closer to your goal.
2. Accept that nothing will change as you change reuses ...
1. Increase the intensity of your cardio by using intervals. Instead of doing cardio using the same speed at the same angle, looking as increasing the intensity at least 30 seconds and repeat that up 5 to 10 times resting the same amount of time or double time.
It's basically a simple way to start doing intervals.
2. THE GIRLS - Do not be afraid of gaining muscle. Believe me if we could increase muscle as easy as lifting a little weight I would have arms larger than those of Craig. And it is not.
So DO NOT be afraid to use a weight you can lift only 8 to 10 repetitions.
3. Avoid doing too much too soon. One of the initial problems I see is that many people think that more is better. The problem is not taking into consideration the rest which is necessary to recover and avoid falling into a plateau which frustrates you and you off.
Resource ; 31 day fat loss cure review.
1. You have to know what you eat. If you do not write down for at least 2 to 3 weeks all you eat, when you eat and how you feel after eating. You will not be able to make the changes you need to get the best results.
2. Change sugar fiber and protein. Excess sugar is the problem number 1. As people continue to eliminate fat from their diet, continue to gain weight. This is because there is an increase in sugar consumption, which not only causes you more hungry and makes you eat more, and puts you in a state of absorption of energy (calories) rather than an energy utilization .
The fiber and protein not only increases your metabolism. We also help to reduce hunger and burn fat faster.
So once you tip # 1, you will realize how to use tip # 2.
3. Plan your week in advance. This does not mean that you cook all day, but at least you have it and several containers with food ready so you will not take long to cook. I know that a week is hard to do everything, so do at least half the work on the weekend.
Find the most important reason why you want to do the program. The most important reason is within yourself, no one knows (sometimes not even know it yourself.)
This reason will motivate you daily. Once you find you have a great motivation every day and you get what you want.
Remember that this is more than just a temporary change, this is for a lifetime. One day I asked one of my clients what motivated him to get up so early to train with me? "He replied:" I have only 48, I'm young, and do not want to die. "
Was that one of the most important moments in my life. When I realized that helping people become more active by effective programs is almost like giving them a new life.
With Turbulence Training I began coaching I am now, changing lives and helped hundreds of people in Oregon to lose weight, lose fat and get the best transform their lives forever.
|share||like 28||report||443 views|