followers view all
following view all
|· Keeping Healthy For Online Workers
· peggy boisjoliewlpt
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
· renda petzoldwwws
· tanna riggenbachembc
· Tip The Scale Of A Healty Lifestyle
· mariette seaba
· Utopian Garcinia Cambogia
· Garcinia Slim Fast
· charlesh juriyum
· ramiro juriyum
· demetria ronnecxpq
· klrjan jems
|Natural remedies, weight loss, drones, Cameras, Geeky stuffs|
1 year ago
13 Reasons To Be Worried About Drinking Water—And What To Do About It
Drinking water is essential sustain life. 75% of our body constitution is water body and we need to supply it regularly. Simply drinking water will not make you healthy, drink regularly and drink pure and healthy water. There are a few things you need to worry about while choosing the drinking water. Know what it is about and what you can do to rectify the problem.
Bottled water is not always safe. It is not actually treated water and majority is taken from the tap water is not safe as you believe.
Contamination of the water from the industries and agriculture chemicals is another problem. These chemicals can leach into the ground water and contaminate a wider area.
Pharmaceutical chemicals and their traces are also seen in the drinking water.
Quality of water: With lack of enough water to fulfill the needs, it may not be surprising to see the decline in the quality of water. Try as much to preserve and recycle water.
Sanitation is essential: With more and more global pollution statistics show that only one in 9 people are actually have access to pure water, across the globe.
Survival: Water is the most essential thing for our survival, next to oxygen. We can live without eating for a week or more but not without water for more than 3 days maximum.
The plastic used for the bottle contain toxins. The same is also applicable to the baby bottles.
The water regulation is as good as non-existent. The water manufacturing companies makes every regulation ultimately into their favor.
Usage of chlorine to purify the water will be harmful in long term. It can cause many serious diseases.
Water companies are extracting the consumers. A single bottle of water in actual cost much less than what we really pay them. The quality of the same will also be too low. Actual pure water will cost 100s of dollars.
Water crisis: The next time you waste even a single drop of water, do be aware that the world is facing water crisis and is only increasing day after day.
Water shortage may no longer be a case of the developing countries. Even the developed countries may soon have to face the water shortage in the non-drought climate as well.
Water Vs Food: It is known that the body is 75% of water and the purity or quality of THAT water will be what we actually drink. It makes the fact simpler that it is the drinking water that is the decisive factor more that what we eat.
What can we do to reduce these problems?
We can recycle the water we use and try to reduce the water consumption. The use of shower and tubs will increase the quantity of water used, so stick to the old fashioned buckets and mugs. Know the water you use and drink water filtered through a high quality water purifier. Cheap quality water purifiers will give the water of the same quality.
You may also want to read
13 Reasons To Be Worried About Drinking Water—And What To Do About It
Water is truly the lifeline for every cell, tissue and organ in the body. That's why drinking water everyday is said to be good for your health. The recommended glasses of water a person should drink depends on their health, lifestyle and geographical location. However medical experts recommend that a healthy adult male should drink about 13 cups (3 liters) of water a day and an adult female should drink 9 cups (2.2 liters)a day.
Below are 13 elementary reasons why we should drink water:
- 75% of our body is made up of water – this clearly implies that what we drink equally matters to what we eat.
- We can't survive more than 3 days without water – you can go long for 3 weeks without food, but not without water. Lack of water will kill you for sure.
- We are facing a quickly global water crisis and sanitation crisis – the global crisis is increasing day by day ad water-related diseases.
- Only one in 9 people have access to pure water – not all citizens have access to pure water. Global water consumption has tripled in the last 50 years leaving 780 million people currently without access to improved water source.
- Water clears skin – one of the reason why you should drink water is that it can help to provide a clean and clear skin. Water on its own can help in flushing out toxins to keep the skin clear.
- Promotes weight loss – according to a study published in 2010 by Breda Davy, PhD, an associate professor of Nutrition at Virginia Tech, drinking water before each meal has shown to promote weight loss. It was found that older people who drank 2 cups water right before meals ate between 75 and 90 fewer calories during the meal. In addition, drinking water helps to fill the stomach and suppress your appetite, which in turn leads to weight loss.
- Prevents headaches – a study by the National Institutes of Health found that drinking extra water helps to prevent and relieve headache frequency and intensity. Hydrating your body helps the brain to function properly.
- Aids in digestion – Your digestive system functions properly when you adequately drink water. By drinking the recommended amount of water , your body doesn't need to extract water from waste materials. This promotes healthy digestion because your body isn't stealing the water, but instead fulfills its needed hydration through the water that is received through drinking.
- Boosts immune system – water helps to boost your immune system and thereby protects you from other foreign parties. It flushes out toxins and make sure your body's cells and blood get the necessary oxygen they need.
- Reduces the risk of heart attack – the American Journal of Epidemiology published their study i 2002 saying that people who drank 5 or more glasses of plain water a day have a much less risk of fatal coronary heart disease than people who drink less than 2 glasses per day.
- Helps your body to maintain a normal temperature – by drinking water as per recommended amounts, can keep your body under normal temperature. Water changes temperature slowly and is able to help regulate body temperature by serving as a source of heat storage.
- Gets rid of waste through urination, perspiration and bowel movements – adequate water intake allows your kidneys, liver and intestines to get rid of waste through sweat, urination and defecation which can help to reduce the risk of kidney stones and Urinary Tract Infections. Drinking lots of water helps to flush out toxins through various physiological mechanisms.
- Lubricates and eases your joint pains – Drinking lots of water helps to promote circulation which helps to reduce the toxicity causing inflammation. To get rid of this, it is recommended to drink water everyday to relieve joint pains and prevent arthritis.