followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
What Penis Health Crèmes Can Really Do – and What They Cannot
Men are naturally preoccupied with the condition of their penis; and any sign of a problem, no matter how large or how small, can become a source of intense concern. For this reason, a large number of products is available claiming to help issues ranging from minor skin problems to erectile dysfunction to concerns about size. Understanding what penis health crèmes can really do, as well as keeping expectations reasonable, can help men to make an informed decision about the money they invest in a penis care products and to avoid preparations that are based more on wishful thinking than on any realistic benefits.
What penis health crèmes can really do
Research in cosmetics and skin care has revealed that certain nutrients have significant benefits when it comes to the skin. Vitamin A, for instance, is a frequent ingredient in cosmetic crèmes, as it works to smooth away blemishes and minor scars. In fact, vitamin A has long been used by dermatologists in treating wrinkles, acne and other unsightly skin issues.
Vitamin C, on the other hand, works at a deeper level, boosting the skin’s natural elasticity and supporting the underlying collagen that gives it its shape and supple texture. In addition, vitamin E works to seal in needed moisture to prevent drying, as well as soothing skin that is irritated or prone to peeling and roughness.
All of these ingredients are frequently found together in facial crèmes for women, and men are just beginning to learn that these same benefits apply to the penis, as well. Men who use a vitamin-rich formula on their penile skin may find that their skin is smoother, softer and suppler. Those who have lost some degree of sensation due to toughening of the outer layers of skin (a natural result of daily wear and tear, as well as the friction caused by masturbation and sex) often find that a quality crème can actually improve sensitivity in the area.
What creams and ointments cannot do
While a quality penile crème can have some real benefits, there are some things that they cannot do:
- Penis health crèmes cannot cure infections or other diseases. Whether these are as minor as a yeast infection or as serious as a sexually transmitted disease, men should turn to the advice of a doctor for treatment. These conditions require a targeted treatment that is designed for the specific problem.
- Penis health crèmes alone cannot cure erectile dysfunction per se. ED is a complex issue that can involve more serious health conditions, and again, men need professional medical attention to address these issues. However, men who are experiencing ED that is caused by decreased sensation may experience improvement.
- Penis health crèmes cannot increase the length or girth of the penis. It is only common sense; just as a crème or ointment cannot make the fingers or toes longer, no topical product has been invented that can make the penis longer or thicker.
Choosing and using the right product
Deciding which product to buy depends, of course, on each man’s individual needs, but here are some rules of thumb:
1) If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
2) Watch out for subscription-type programs and “free” trial offers. Often, manufacturers and retailers will offer a free trial, yet require customers to provide their credit card information with the stipulation that if they do NOT cancel, they will be billed for a periodic subscription thereafter.
3) Look for a money-back guarantee. Manufacturers who are confident in the benefits of the products they are selling will generally refund customers who are not fully satisfied.
4) A top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) should contain a comprehensive mix of vitamins and amino acids to support skin, nerve and circulatory function, and an overall healthy penis.
5) Finally, men should keep in mind that not all problems can be solved overnight, and it can take weeks of consistent use to see a substantial improvement. Except in the case of adverse reactions, men should keep using the product for at least the minimum suggested time frame before giving up.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 16||report||140 views|