followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Weird Sex Facts: 20 Things Nobody Really Needs to Know about the Manhood
Many men and women in this world are self-proclaimed “sex experts.” They believe that just because they know what goes where, it automatically qualifies them as know-it-alls. However, even the man or woman with the most intimate knowledge of sex – who can quote and perform every move from the Kama Sutra -- is sure to be surprised by some of these random sex facts. Here are 20 bizarre, interesting and otherwise weird facts about doing the deed that are sure to surprise even the most seasoned sex guru, as well as some need-to-know tips on maintaining penis health.
20 Weird Facts Nobody Really Needs to Know About Sex
- Semen was once used as invisible ink by British spies, but the practice was stopped because it began to smell after it lost its freshness.
- The average length of a male penis is 5 inches long.
- The French word for orgasm is La petite mort, it translates into the little death.
- Sex is a natural antihistamine, so next time those sinuses are clogged, head to the bedroom instead of the medicine cabinet for allergy relief.
- Everyone knows about those little magic blue penis meds, but not everyone knows that seven tablets of it are sold every single second.
- At least 56% of men have had sex while at work.
- If a female ferret doesn’t have sex for one year, she will die. Good thing the same thing doesn’t happen to humans.
- The average man ejaculates about 18 quarts of semen in his lifetime. That amount of baby juice contains half a trillion sperm.
- A healthy man produces enough sperm in two weeks time to get every single fertile woman on the planet pregnant. That’s a lot of male swimmers!
- Though chocolate sauce in the bedroom can be sexy, chocolate flavored edible underwear, apparently, is not. Chocolate is the least popular flavor, while cherry is the most.
- The infamous “G-spot” was found by a Professor named Beverley Whipple; she considered naming the area the “Whipple Tickle.”
- Worldwide, it is estimated that 100 million sex acts are performed each day. That is roughly the same number of Tweets that go out daily, too.
- The smallest erect penis ever recorded was 1 cm long. Poor guy.
- A measly 17% of women tend to orgasm during sex. Seems like the men of the world need to step up the foreplay – or after-play!
- One out of every ten babies born in Europe was conceived in a bed made by IKEA.
- People who have good sex lives tend to live longer than those who aren’t as frequently active between the sheets.
- The German word for contraceptive is Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel. Say that 10 times fast.
- In 26 of 50 U.S. states, impotence is a legal grounds for divorce. Ouch, so a guy has problems in the bedroom and gets dumped!
- During the 17-day long 2012 London Olympics, 150,000 free condoms were distributed to the athletes, which works out to about 15 per athlete. Looks like they were practicing more than one sport!
- Human orgasms only last a matter of seconds, but a pig’s orgasm lasts up to 30 minutes! That is probably one and only reason a man has to be jealous of the life of a pig!
Keeping the penis healthy
While the above facts are largely completely useless, the following information is quite useful. Men wanting to keep the penis in tiptop health need to do more than just “let it be.” That’s right, the penis needs more TLC than most men tend to give it. Rather than adopting a wash-and-go type of attitude, a man needs to add a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) to his daily hygiene regimen. Selecting one filled with penis healthy vitamins ensure the penis is getting the essential nutrients it needs to perform at its peak level. Apply after taking a shower and reap the benefits of a penis that will be healthy and functioning well into the future.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 11||report||165 views|