followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
The Sore Penis: A Woman’s Guide
Many women wish there was some sort of woman’s guide to the penis. This alien piece of equipment has a cultural reputation as an ever-ready, stalwart champion that never needs coaxing unless there’s something wrong with it. A concept like a sore penis just may not make sense to many women, especially those who are less experienced. Yet knowing how to treat a sore penis is a big part of a guy’s everyday penis care – and knowing something about it can be valuable for a woman.
Here’s the difficult part, of course. Some guys are loath to admit to a woman that they have a sore penis. Sure, they’ll brag about it to another guy; “My tool is so raw from my date last night!” (even if that date was only with their right fist). But letting a female know that the pecker is feeling poorly? Not very likely.
That all goes back to the cultural reputation mentioned above. Guys aren’t supposed to have a tool that’s feeling less than 100% ready to pop up and go into action. But the truth is that soreness is a common issue – and for a number of reasons, such as:
- Too much/too vigorous action. This is obviously a man’s preferred reason for a sore penis: because its owner is so irresistible that women can’t keep their hands (and other body parts) off it. And they want it over and over. And when they want it, they go so wild that they can’t help but damage it in a frenzy of lust. Now, that’s usually a bit of an exaggeration, but the fact remains that too much sex, sex that doesn’t involve sufficient lubrication or sex that is too vigorous can cause a sore penis. No guy is immune, no matter how much of a stud he may be.
- Going commando. It may be a bit juvenile, buy guys like to walk around with no underwear. Having an “unfurnished basement” is fun and on hot days can be a lifesaver. But when the package isn’t protected by its customary layer of soft cotton, it can get rubbed raw by rough trouser fabric. And that can be painful.
- Allergic reactions. For a mighty masculine organ, the penis is actually very sensitive. The skin around the penis is thin, and it’s full of nerve endings that enable it to respond so spectacularly to proper stimuli. Unfortunately, that skin is also sensitive to improper stimuli – such as fragrances, detergents, strong cleansers, etc. These can easily cause rashes and rawness on even the manliest of tools.
- Trauma. This one is easy to understand: A hard jab in the crotch can create pain that lingers for quite some time. A bruised penis is not a penis that is responsive to touches and strokes, no matter how game its owner may be.
As mentioned, a guy may be hesitant to admit he has a sore penis. However, if he is noticeably reluctant to go to bed or makes feeble excuses about having to get home early, a woman may draw her own conclusions. It’s probably tactful not to push the point.
However, when he does appear to be ready for a return engagement after what one suspects is a bout of soreness, a woman may want to take a few precautions.
- Go lightly. No matter how ready a gal may be for sex, it may be prudent to proceed gingerly until one can determine how healed the penis is.
- Use lubricant. Keeping the pole well lubricated is essential for both proper healing and prevention.
- Encourage the use of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Men need to keep their tools well moisturized, but often neglect this. As a result, the skin lacks the elasticity that can help prevent a sore penis. A good woman’s guide will tell a partner to select a crème with natural moisturizers (Shea butter, vitamin E) for her man. The crème should also include acetyl L-carnitine, which helps heal the peripheral nerve damage that can result from rough handling. Sometimes a man needs a woman’s help in dealing with a sore penis.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
|share||like 6||report||82 views|