followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Sore Penis Recovery Tips
An active penis is a happy one – but sometimes it’s also a sore penis. No guy likes a sore penis, no matter how much fun he may have had making it sore. That’s why effective recovery tips are important to bring a penis back into “playable” shape as quickly as possible. Certainly matters are helped when good penis health is already present, but even a well-tended and cared-for member can be subject to action-related soreness.
Men often brag about having a sore penis and talk about the “happy pain” they’re feeling as a way of impressing other guys with an example of their virility and sexual bravado. Many men often will claim that “my penis is killing me today, but boy was it worth it” – even when they were at home watching TV the whole time. In other words, it’s not unusual for a guy to claim his penis is sore even when it is not.
But when a guy actually has a sore penis, it’s not something that causes him pleasure. And it’s something that keeps him from experiencing pleasure; when the manhood is too tender for touching, it’s not likely to get much action.
So what should a man do to hasten the healing process and banish the soreness so that his favorite appendage can get back in the game as soon as possible? There are a number of commonsense approaches to take:
- Give it a rest. This is a no-brainer – but unfortunately, when it comes to sex, brains aren’t always given much attention. Still, the best way to hasten penile recovery is to keep the organ on the sidelines rather than in the game. That means no masturbation as well as no partner sex. Fortunately, it shouldn’t take too much time; usually a day or two is all that’s needed for soreness due to overuse.
- Warm it up. Just as heat compresses can help when muscles ache, applying a little warmth to a pained penis can help the recovery process. The difference is that, whereas sore muscles require heat, a sore penis should just get a little warmth. Too much heat can damage the sensitive penis skin, lengthening the recovery process – the last thing a guy wants to do.
- Give it support. Going commando is a no-no for a sore penis, for two reasons: (1) The lack of underwear means the penis will rub against rougher trouser fabric, irritating the skin and increasing soreness, and (2) the lack of support will add stress to the organ. Wearing a pair of snug-fitting briefs is recommended for helping to speed recovery.
- Ease it back in. When soreness has abated and the penis is ready to jump back in the game, practice a little restraint. Don’t go for a marathon sex session (partner or solo); just have an enjoyable sexual experience without trying for any Olympic medals.
- Use a health crème. Recovery from a sore penis is aided by the application of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) – something men should already be using as part of their daily health regimen. The ideal crème will contain a combination of moisturizers, such as Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (one of the great natural hydrators). The moisturizing process soothes the penis and helps banish soreness while replenishing the nutrients in the skin. In addition, the crème needs to include acetyl L-carnitine. This is a neuroprotective ingredient which aids in recovery from peripheral nerve damage. A sore penis has often experienced rough handling that may have diminished its sensitivity; acetyl L-carnitine helps restore that lost sensation so that the penis registers stimuli at its full potential.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
|share||like 6||report||94 views|