followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Sore Penis Emergency – 5 Mistakes That Can Damage the Equipment
An accidental knee to the nuts, a poorly-timed thrust between the sheets, or a ground ball to the groin – all of these can lead to serious penile pain. A throbbing member is always a dreadful experience, but it can only add insult to injury if it is caused by something the man himself is doing wrong. Men should be alert to these five common mistakes they could be making that lead to a sore penis and even affect their long-term penis health. Some hints for soothing the soreness and avoiding it in the future are also provided below.
1) Skipping the rubber. Every guy who has reached sexual maturity has had it drilled into his head that a condom is an absolute necessity. Wearing a raincoat isn’t just for preventing pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases, though. It also provides a layer of protection between the penis and the entrance of choice, reducing the amount of friction on the skin. On the other hand, warming agents, flavors and spermicides that sometimes coat condoms can themselves cause soreness, so men should read package labels carefully before making a purchase.
2) Choosing the wrong bicycle seat. Cycling has become increasingly popular, both as a sport and as a form of transportation; but men who don’t know what they are doing when choosing their equipment can be in for a whole lot of pain down the road. When seated on a conventional bicycle seat, men are placing a tremendous amount of pressure on the groin area; the compression can impact the circulatory tissue supplying the penis. After (or during) a long ride, men may experience pain and/or a pins-and-needles sensation, as the area is deprived of oxygen due to a reduction of blood flow. Opting for a specially designed seat with a cutout that is intended to support the buttocks while leaving the testicles and perianal area free can help to eliminate this issue.
3) Applying the death grip. A furtive solo session here and there may provide a huge amount of enjoyment and relief, but grabbing onto the tool and yanking away can lead to enormous soreness after the fact, even if it feels great in the moment. Men should make a conscious effort to ease up on the grip – a too-tight hold can not only cause immediate pain that may last for hours, but it can actually lead to desensitization of the penile tissue that may impair the ability to experience pleasure down the road.
4) Omitting the lube. Some men prefer dry, rough sex or masturbation, but during an enthusiastic encounter, the skin is exposed to a high level of friction. Guys might not notice the pain until afterward, but the damage may already be done. Sore, chafed penile skin repairs itself by forming a thicker layer of keratinized tissue, which can block pleasurable sensations and diminish the sexual experience.
5) Neglecting to use a cup. An athletic cup may feel bulky, sweaty and uncomfortable, but the slight annoyance they cause is overshadowed by the potential for pain if a man takes a football, baseball or fellow player’s foot to the groin. An injury like this can also cause scarring of the penile tissue, as noted earlier, so skipping the support really isn’t worth it.
Relief for a Sore Penis
Regardless of the cause of throbbing in the member, the first order of business is to put a stop to it. When a blunt-force injury has occurred, applying a cool compress can help reduce any swelling and relieve the discomfort. If swelling or bruising is present, the next step should be a call to a doctor – even if the injury seems only minor, deep bruising of the penile tissue can cause scarring, which can interfere with erectile function.
On the other hand, most friction injuries can be dealt with at home, except in cases where the skin is torn and/or bleeding. Again, a cool compress can be used. For immediate relief of friction-related soreness, a quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) is a good option. Products containing a high-end emollient such as Shea butter (a plant-based oil that has been used for centuries for treating sore, irritated skin) can soothe skin on contact, while skin-friendly nutrients like vitamin C go to work to repair damaged cells and restore their original elasticity. A crème like this can also be used on a daily basis to support overall penile health.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
|share||like 11||report||131 views|