followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Sexual Foreplay - Targeting Women's "Other" Body Parts
Every man is aware of the importance of foreplay, even if he may not always give a woman's erogenous zones the attention they deserve before delving into a lusty round of coupling. But despite being aware of the fact that foreplay can impact the ultimate pleasure of a woman's sexual experience, too many men are too narrow in their focus of what constitutes the female erogenous zones. Just as proper sexual penis care and attention extend beyond vigorous stroking of the male organ, so does female sexual preparation need to extend beyond a few quick squeezes of the breast and some perfunctory stroking of the sweet spot.
It's undeniably true that the breasts and the crotch are highly sensitive to tactile sensations and that this sensitivity can have a direct impact on feminine arousal. But a person needs to be appreciated as a whole, not as an isolated set of parts, each of which is seen as a button to push in order to obtain a specific desired response. Extending one's interest in a woman beyond the erotically-inclined body parts creates a more satisfying and fulfilling sexual experience for both participants.
Other erogenous zones
The lover who wants to really get to know and provide ultimate pleasure for a woman needs to be a sexual gourmet who delights in sampling all the body parts that can amplify a woman's sensual reactions. What are some of these parts?
1) The ears. A woman doesn't want to just hear sweet nothings; she wants her ears to feel the soft caresses of a man's fingers or the gentle touch of his lips. Focusing attention on the ears in a tender and attentive manner can be very sexy. Note: Whatever he may have heard, blowing in her ear or poking into it with his tongue is hardly ever a turn-on and is more likely to have the opposite effect.
2) The neck. Embracing a woman from behind places a man in the position to plant sensuous kisses all along the back of the neck; combined with the warmth of the embrace, this can create erotic stimulation. When face to face, gently rubbing in circular motions the portion of the neck which meets the jaw near the ear produces a lovely, intimate sensation.
3) The hands. The hands are an excellent – and neglected – source of pleasure. The nerves in the fingers are especially sensitive, so a man's fingers intertwined with or pulsing against a woman's creates a neural symphony that is quite exquisite. Gentlemen should also make a point of paying attention to the palms of the hand; while not as sensitive as the fingers, they remain quite receptive to gentle brushes and strokes, and many a woman has been delightfully surprised by the sensations derived from a mouth gently kissing and nibbling her palm.
4) The inside of the elbow. For many women, this is a serious erogenous zone. Rather than focusing his hands on this area, the man should try burying his cheek – free of stubble, of course – in it and then moving on to covering it with grateful kisses.
5) Feet. Playing footsie can be a lot of fun. The man should rub his feet up, down and all around the lady's. He may also want to spend some quality time in the area. Purchasing an aromatic, high quality foot lotion and then taking the time to massage it thoroughly into the feet is one way of demonstrating one's intense desire to provide pleasure on all fronts.
These are hardly the only possible sensual spots; there's also the back, the buttocks, the hair, the knees, etc. Each woman is different, so exploring every part of a new partner is a good way to learn what especially works for her.
And turnabout is fair play. A female partner may want to incorporate some erotic foreplay of her own, while at the same time enhancing a man's penis health. She should be encouraged to rub a really first class penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) all over her man's organ. The most sensual creams will include a high end emollient with amazing moisturizing capability, such as shea butter. Selecting one that also includes acetyl L-carnitine, which enhances penis sensitivity, can boost the responsiveness of the penis and allow him to experience a new level of sensation, as well.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 15||report||145 views|