followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Safeguard Penis Health by Following These Five Rules
Keeping a close eye on the overall condition of the penis, as well as its level of performance, can help men recognize problems in the early stages and take the appropriate steps to address them. Following these five rules for penis care can help keep the manhood functioning at its prime.
1) Keep up the hygiene. Keeping the penis clean and well-groomed is an important way to show consideration for a partner; and, for that matter, is essential to ensuring that a guy can attract a partner in the first place. But even more importantly, maintaining an appropriate level of hygiene can prevent skin infections such as balanitis that can lead to long-term complications. Cleaning the penis properly means washing in warm water at least once a day, making sure to remove any smegma from under the foreskin, if present.
2) Cover up. That eighth-grade health class may be far in the past, but the lessons that were taught then are just as important to a man’s health now. First and foremost, a guy should always, always use a condom for every sexual encounter. This is critical not only for preventing unwanted pregnancies, but also for reducing the risk of contracting a life-altering disease. Condoms should always be used as directed on the package and discarded after use.
3) Schedule regular exams. A full physical exam at least once a year is strongly recommended. Getting poked, prodded and squeezed by a relative stranger may not be an event to look forward to, but men who skip out on regular checkups are more likely to suffer complications from otherwise minor issues and have a smaller chance of full recovery.
Aside from general exams, men who are sexually active should also be tested regularly – every six months or so – for any signs of sexually transmitted diseases. It is important to keep in mind that many infections of this type can be present in the body without any visible symptoms, but they can still be passed on to a partner. Furthermore, in some cases, viruses can lie dormant in the body for many years before they exhibit any symptoms.
Men should also be vaccinated against human papilloma virus (HPV) before the age of 26 – preferably before they become sexually active. HPV has been linked to penile cancer, and it also increases the risk of cervical cancer in women.
4) Conduct regular self-checks. While physical exams by a doctor are necessary, men should also take the time to look over the equipment closely themselves – in most cases, men are the first to identify problems. This should be done once a month or so; choosing a location with plenty of light and using a mirror is a good way to carry out a self-exam.
Check over the skin carefully and note anything unusual – bumps, moles, rashes, and anything else that was not there before. Most rashes, spots and bumps are benign, but it is best to be sure, so when anything new or different appears, it is a good idea to have a doctor check it out.
Men should also examine their testicles by rolling them gently between their fingers, paying attention to any lumps, bumps, swelling or sore spots. The best time to do this is after a shower or a bath, because the heat of the water will cause the testicles to hang lower, so that any issues can be felt more easily.
5) Use a penile health cream. The right nourishment is crucial for keeping the penile skin smooth, resilient and responsive, and the underlying tissue – nerves cells, connective tissue and blood vessels – all need support from vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants that keep the cells functioning and provide energy for optimum function. A targeted penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can improve the overall look and feel of the package.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 14||report||152 views|