followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Penis Vitamin Cream – Lasting Benefits, or Wishful Thinking?
When a guy is about to drop a significant sum of money on a product that is designed strictly for nourishing his penis, he naturally has some concerns about whether or not the product in question actually works as described – as well he should. To relieve these concerns, it is useful to understand how a penis vitamin cream actually works; knowing what the ingredients can do in terms of penis care – as well as what they cannot – can help him to make an informed decision about his purchase.
How does a penis vitamin cream work?
As with cosmetic creams and lotions that women use to prevent or reduce wrinkles, smooth blemishes, and create firmer, suppler skin, the ingredients in a penis vitamin cream are designed to support healthy skin, boost tissue regeneration on a cellular level, and help fight environmental agents that can cause early signs of aging. The ingredients in these creams have been tested by researchers, and they have been used by dermatologists for years to improve the look and feel of the skin. Some of the nutrients that are known to support healthy tissue are as follows:
- Vitamin A – This nutrient has been known for decades to have significant benefits in terms of skin health and appearance. Vitamin A, or retinol, can help smooth away wrinkles, erase blemishes, and reduce the appearance of scars. In terms of its application for the penis, in particular, its natural antibacterial properties are effective in reducing that characteristic penile odor.
- Vitamin B5 – This vitamin is essential when it comes to cell metabolism and function and plays an important role in combatting the effects of daily wear and tear on the penile tissue.
- Vitamin C – As one of the top nutritional heavy hitters, most people think of this nutrient as a preventive for issues like the common cold. Vitamin C does a lot more than fight germs, however; it plays an essential role in circulatory function and is also an important component of collagen, the tissue that gives skin its elasticity and allows it to spring back into shape after it is stretched or compressed.
- Vitamin D – Like vitamin B5, vitamin D is an all-around important nutrient that enables healthy cell function and supports the body’s ability to fight diseases.
- Vitamin E – This nutrient does not always get the credit it deserves; in addition to its ability to fight the oxidative process that can cause early signs of aging, it also works to keep the skin moisturized. It is often used in treating dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, as well as maintaining overall skin health.
Choosing the right product
Once a guy has determined whether a product like this can meet his needs and expectations, the question is which product to buy. Here are some simple rules:
1) While many creams that are on the market contain a blend of the ingredients mentioned above, they often include additives such as fragrances, emulsifiers and other chemicals that are not friendly to the delicate penile skin. Therefore, men should not settle for hand or face creams. Look for a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that contains a combination of vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and moisturizers to support healthier penile tissue that is both resilient and responsive, without the additives that may cause irritation.
2) Watch out for claims that a penile cream can “cure” any condition. While vitamin creams can provide significant benefits in terms of general penile health, issues such as infections, sores, swelling, loss of function, and so on should be brought to the attention of a doctor for appropriate treatment.
3) Look for a money-back guarantee.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 19||report||156 views|