followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Penis Protection and Disease Prevention - Three Steps to a Healthier, Happier Manhood
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, they say, and nothing could be truer when it comes to protecting the penis from the hazards of daily life. Although the penis is a focal point of pleasure, it is a sensitive instrument, and there are numerous things that can go wrong. Without taking the right precautions and exercising proper penis care, a reliable source of pleasure can turn into a source of discomfort and ongoing concern.
What could go wrong?
While the sky is the limit when it comes to the different types of problems that can affect the penis, they can be classified under three broad categories:
- Daily wear and tear – Aggressive masturbation, frequent sexual encounters, personal care items like soaps and shampoos, and even just rubbing against clothing can cause irritation, redness, and microscopic tears in the skin. While these injuries might not be serious, they can cause a decent amount of pain, and if they recur on a regular basis, they can lead to scarring or calluses that may dull sensation and make sensual play less pleasurable.
- Illness – All men who are sexually active need to think about STDs, of course, and take active measures to avoid contact with an infected individual. On the other hand, every man – even those who have never been intimate with a partner – can develop problems such as bacterial infections, yeast and other fungal infections and skin disorders. In addition, although it is not as common as other types of penis issues, some men may develop cancer of the penis.
- Injury - Contact sports, accidental blows, poor circulation, and even the dreaded zipper trauma can cause mild to serious penis injury. At minimum, these injuries can be seriously painful, and at worst, they can cause infertility and loss of erectile function.
Preventing penis injury
With all of these possibilities for harm, injury or illness may seem inevitable, and it is true that most men won’t get through life without a few issues here and there. However, by planning ahead and taking the right precautions, unnecessary problems can be prevented. Here are some steps to consider:
1. Protect against rubbing, chafing and environmental irritants – When it comes to playtime, a good lube is a man’s best friend, as it can provide a slick layer between the delicate penile skin and any rough or dry surfaces that can cause harm. A lube that is made for the purpose is best; unlike lotions, it will not absorb quickly into the skin, and unlike soaps or shampoos, it will not strip away the skin’s natural oils and cause further drying and irritation. In fact, soaps, shower gels, detergents and other cleansers can be highly drying (even the ones that claim to add moisture), so for men with sensitive skin, a hypoallergenic solution may be appropriate. Wearing soft, breathable, cotton underwear is also recommended to prevent rubbing against rough clothing and zippers.
2. Protect against injury – Men who are physically active are advised to wear a protective cup during contact sports and to be on the lookout for misplaced blows by an errant foot, arm, or flying object. During enthusiastic sex, a lube is again a good way to prevent injury, as it creates a slippery surface. Wearing underwear and taking it s-l-o-o-o-w when zipping up is also warranted to prevent a nasty surprise that can result in a trip to the emergency room.
3. Protect against disease - While it is not always possible to avoid bacteria, fungal spores and other disease-causing agents, keeping the skin well-moisturized and boosting its natural healing properties with the right nutrition can help to guard against infections and other illness. Also, wearing a condom for every encounter – no exceptions – is a must in preventing sexually transmitted disease.
Extra precautions for a healthy, supple penis
Body acceptance like this might be a little easier to accomplish with the help of a penis health formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). These products are loaded with nourishing ingredients that can help to reduce the odor associated with the penis, and the emollient ingredients can ensure that the penis is responsive to even the lightest touch. A nourished tool like this is ready to deliver pleasure, and it might be a joy to use. Adding a crème like this might be the best way to ensure that a man gets good use out of his penis, whether it's bumpy or not.
Visit www.man1health.com for more information about treating common penis health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of penis sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 18||report||141 views|