followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Penis Hygiene 101 – 7 Steps to a Cleaner, Better Manhood
According to Patrick French, a men’s sexual health consultant, a surprising number of men neglect their junk when it comes to their personal care practices. In spite of the attention otherwise given to the nether regions, washing down there just isn’t on every guy’s radar. But penis hygiene is more important than men might realize. The groin is a stinky place, just like the armpits – the mixture of hair, sweat, and skin rubbing together can lead to some powerful smells. Not washing carefully can also lead to skin infections, difficulties pulling back the foreskin, and accumulation of smegma, a cheese-like substance that puts off a fishy odor. For a healthier penis that smells relatively fresh and feels smooth and supple, following the right procedure for cleansing is a must. Every guy should make the following steps part of his daily routine:
1. Warm water. While it can be tempting to turn the temperature up and enjoy a hot shower, very hot water can be hard on the skin, especially in the groin area. Using warm water is a more penis-friendly option. Instead of letting the spray hit their package directly, though, it is best to let it run down the body or scoop the water over the appendage.
2. Gentle cleanser. Harsh soaps, shampoos and shower gels are meant to clean away dirt and oil, and they are very good at their job. The problem is that they can also leech away the skin’s natural lubricating oils, leaving the skin raw, sore and unhealthy-looking. A gentle hypoallergenic cleanser, or even just the warm water, is enough to get the manhood clean without stripping away important oils.
3. Skip the scrubbing. Scrubbing away at the skin with a rough cloth is another way to wreak havoc on the penile tissue. Using the fingertips or a soft cloth – a baby’s washcloth is recommended – will allow men to clean up without damaging – and ultimately toughening – their skin.
4. Remove the smegma. Men who are uncircumcised should pull back the foreskin and clean carefully underneath, making extra sure to wipe away the buildup of smegma (actually dead skin cells, body oils and other unmentionable fluids) that can lead to infection and odors.
5. Rinse, and rinse again. After cleansing, it is important to rinse carefully, letting the water carry away any traces of cleansers or skin cells that might be left behind. Leaving soap on the skin can lead to irritation and even allergic reactions, so it is important not to skip this step.
6. Dry carefully. Finally, men should always pat the area dry before putting on clothing, again not forgetting the area under the foreskin. Moisture that is left behind can attract micro-organisms that can develop into bacterial or fungal infections, as well as creating a nasty aroma.
7. Apply a penis health creme. After the equipment has been carefully washed and dried, there is one final step to a cleaner, healthier penis that should not be neglected. Like the rest of the skin, the penis can benefit from moisturizers – natural, plant-based products are best, as they are less likely to cause adverse reactions than man-made moisturizers. Shea butter, jojoba oil, and vitamin E are some of the best options here.The penis also needs nutrients such as vitamins C, A, D and B5 to retain its natural elasticity and disease-fighting properties, as well as amino acids like L-arginine to provide support for healthy nerve tissue. Finally, vitamin A also has antibacterial properties that can help to eliminate unpleasant odors that leave the manhood less-than-fresh. A penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that is enriched with ingredients like these can help to keep the package fresher longer, boosting a man’s confidence, appeal and maybe even his performance.
For men who are concerned about improving their penis health: Find more advice about treating common problems such as a sore penis, dry skin, redness and loss of penis sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 15||report||165 views|