followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Penis Health Crème – A Must-have for Every Man’s Summertime Care Routine
With summer finally here, men – and their partners – are planning for days at the beach, pleasure travel, sports, and all of the other activities everyone has been anticipating in hopes of good weather. In the middle of the excitement, it can be easy to forget about mundane issues like personal care, beyond the ordinary hygiene routine. However, forgetting about penis health in this process can be a big mistake, and it can have consequences that may seriously affect a man’s ability to enjoy the summertime fun. Fortunately, some quick steps added to the personal care regimen can help – for instance, applying a penis health crème after a daily shower. Here are just a few of the ways a top-drawer penile care product can help.
1) Soothing roughened, irritated, itchy skin. As every guy knows, keeping the penis tucked away inside a layer or two of clothing can cause some serious sweating, which in turn can lead to an itchy tool. On top of this, wearing wet swim trunks, or contact with allergens and other irritants in the environment, can cause serious irritation and a red, scaly-looking manhood. A penis crème can soothe roughened skin and help to relieve itching related to dermatitis, once the irritant has been washed away.
2) Healing after rough handling. Let’s face it – in the heat of a passionate encounter (think summer romance) or a furtive “alone” moment, guys don’t always use a gentle touch, and they don’t always remember the lube. While these sessions can be highly satisfying at the time, they can leave the penile skin feeling extremely sore and red. A penile cream can provide soothing relief, as well as speeding healing of superficial abrasions; just remember never to apply any type of lotion to an open cut or inflamed skin.
3) Maintaining hydration levels. While it seems counterintuitive, since sweating leaves the skin feeling moist and sticky, the hydration lost through this process can actually leave the skin’s surface feeling dry and uncomfortable once the sweat is washed away. Men who apply a penis health crème after a shower or bath can counteract this issue, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.
4) Killing that signature fishy odor. The groin area is never a bed of roses, and this problem can be compounded by the heat of the summer and an increase in activity levels. The smell that all guys recognize wafting up from below the belt is actually caused by the presence of bacteria, which, unfortunately, are attracted to the body fluids and other materials that accumulate on the skin. These bacteria naturally exude an unpleasant odor, so keeping them in check is necessary to eliminate the raunchy smell. A penile cream containing natural antibacterials like vitamin A can help keep the bacteria under control, meaning less odor drifting up from the pants.
5) Fighting early signs of aging. Finally, while only a select number of men really get into the naturalist idea and take in the sun in the buff, all men can be affected by the sun’s UV rays, even in areas that are normally covered by clothing. This is especially true in the summer, when guys might spend time in a flimsy pair of bathing trunks that may not offer much in the way of protection. One negative effect of sun exposure is a breakdown in tissue that leads to wrinkling and other signs of aging. Using a penile cream with antioxidants may help protect against UV damage – although it is not a replacement for sunscreen.
Choosing a quality product
There are plenty of creams, lotions, potions and sprays designed for use on the penis, but not all of these are alike, and not all of them are meant for penis health care. To do the job right, a penis crème should be formulated with a rich blend of vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants. Among these, acetyl L carnitine is a must for boosting circulatory function – the cells of the penile tissue need to be well-oxygenated to function at their prime and to heal after injuries. Vitamin A should also be included, as it helps to preserve a youthful appearance, and, as a special bonus, helps to knock out the bacteria that tend to accumulate down there and cause that funky, mushroomy smell. Finally, a quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) should contain a high-end emollient (moisturizer) such as Shea butter to help counteract the dehydrating effects of sweating.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 14||report||129 views|