followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Penis Cream FAQ – a How-to Guide to Penile Care
An increasing number of men are recognizing the importance of daily care when it comes to the health and function of their penis, and many are turning to products like penis health creams to support healthy, supple penile tissue. For those who are considering using a penis cream, but who have questions about what they can really expect, the answers to the following FAQ should provide valuable insight about proper penis care.
1) What is a penis cream? More than just a body lotion, a penis health cream is formulated with specific ingredients that target the penile tissue, with the function of the penis and common issues in mind. A good cream contains amino acids that support healthy nerve function and cell metabolism, as well as vitamins for cellular repair. Antioxidants are also included to reduce harmful oxidation that can lead to early signs of aging. A penis health cream is not a cure for any disease or condition, but it can help improve the appearance and sensitivity of the member in many individuals.
2) Why should I use a penis cream, anyway? Men often take a minimalist approach to penis care, assuming that things will take care of themselves. On the other hand, these same men often have complaints about dry, rough, sore penis skin, not to mention loss of sensation – these are often caused by aggressive masturbation practices or the friction caused by sex.
3) Does it really work? When used as directed by men who are looking for smoother, more responsive penile tissue, positive results are generally reported. Again, men should not consider a penis health cream as a cure, and any health concerns should be addressed by a doctor.
4) Can a penis health cream cure STDs? Sexually transmitted infections cannot be “cured” by a penile cream. Any man who suspects he has contracted an infection should avoid any sexual contact and consult with a doctor for testing and treatment. In addition, sexually active men should be tested regularly for STDs, as not all of them have visible symptoms.
5) How much should I use? A small amount – enough to cover a fingertip – is generally sufficient – check the package instructions for specifics on individual products. It is not beneficial to use more than the recommended amount, as it may not be fully absorbed and will leave the skin sticky.
6) How do I apply it? For maximum absorption, a penile cream should be applied after a shower or bath, when the skin is warm and the pores are open. The cream should be massaged gently into the skin until it is fully absorbed.
7) Is it OK to have sex after applying it? The cream should be fully absorbed into the skin, so that it is no longer sticky or damp, before any intimate contact takes place. If a partner is sensitive to any of the ingredients, it is best to wash the area thoroughly before having sex.
8) What about oral sex? The same recommendations apply here – allow the product to be fully absorbed, and wash the area if a partner has a sensitivity or allergy to any ingredients in the cream.
9) What happens if I have a reaction to the cream? Men who experience any adverse reactions should immediately wash the area thoroughly with a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water, taking care to rinse away all traces of the product. Avoid future use if this occurs.
10) Which cream should I try? Before buying a cream, there are a couple of things that a man should consider. First, of course, is the ingredient list – a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) should contain a rich blend of vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants to nourish the penile tissue and support optimum function. Second is the guarantee – if the product does not work as advertised, then it is important to know that there is an option to return the item for a refund.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 16||report||160 views|