followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Penis Blood Flow - A Manhood's Best Friend
Men don’t generally spend much time thinking about how blood affects them, but without proper penis blood flow, the activities of man’s best friend can be severely curtailed. That healthy red penis that accompanies an erection is the result of blood flow, and men would be well advised to take appropriate penis health steps to ensure that blood flow is always operating at proper levels. Otherwise, erectile issues can easily occur – and that’s a situation that men with joyous sexual appetites want to avoid.
Blood flow = erect penis
As mentioned above, guys don’t tend to think about the mechanics of how an erection works. Most of the time, men think that the formula for “awesome erection” is “sexy babe” + “my line of vision” = “immediate trip to paradise for me and that lucky babe.”
While there’s a good deal of truth in that formula, the actual physical process that makes that trip to paradise possible is a bit more complicated – and blood flow is key to its success.
Soaking the sponges
The shaft of the penis is lined on either side with two spongy chambers called the corpora cavernosa. There’s smooth muscle inside of each of these chambers, and as long as that muscle is tensed – its natural state - extra blood is kept out of the corpora.
But when a man experiences some sort of stimulus – such as spotting that “sexy babe” mentioned above – the smooth muscle gets some relief. It relaxes, and when it does so, the blood vessels nearby also relax and become larger. The expanded vessels mean that more blood can come through, and when it does, it rushes into the corpora cavernosa. The influx of blood soaks the spongy tissue, and the penis hardens and lifts, achieving erection.
And soon after, a man achieves an orgasm (if all goes as planned).
Blood flow problems
Now clearly, if blood cannot make its way into the spongy material, or if not enough can make it in, then a man is likely to experience some sort of issue with his erection; and if the blood cannot STAY inside the material long enough, that can also cause a problem, such as a “wilting” erection.
There are other issues that can contribute to erectile problems, but blood flow is one of the major ones. Several physical factors can be responsible for penis blood flow issues, including:
- Atherosclerosis (also called hardening of the arteries), a condition which keeps the blood from flowing properly. This happens when fat and/or calcium form plaque in the arteries, decreasing the room for the blood to flow (and in some cases, cutting off blood flow altogether).
- Medicinal side effects.
- Vein leakage in the spongy material, which keeps the blood from being properly absorbed.
- Some diseases, such as diabetes and kidney disease.
There are several things a man can do to keep his penis blood flow good and strong. Among these are:
1. Not smoking. Smoking wreaks havoc with the body all over, including the arteries. It causes them to constrict, which is exactly what a good red penis doesn’t want.
2. Not using illicit substances. Like smoking, recreational substances are simply bad for a man. Also like smoking, use of these substances often causes constriction of the arteries and impeded blood flow.
3. Eating a low-fat diet. For many men, diet is what has the biggest impact on blood flow health. High-fat diets are a main contributing factor to atherosclerosis, so it’s a good idea to eat lots of fruits and vegetables and avoid fatty meats. This has an impact not just on penile health but on overall health; atherosclerosis doesn’t limit its damage to the penis but affects many other body parts, including the heart.
4. Also extremely important: keep the penis in overall good health and use a quality penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that includes the ingredient L-arginine. This is very important, as L-arginine can play a beneficial role in the production of nitric oxide, which is a naturally-occurring substance that aids in the relaxation of penis blood vessels. It’s also a bonus if the cream includes alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant that offsets harmful oxidative processes in penile cells.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 14||report||157 views|