followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Penile Health and Function - Stepping It Up in the New Year
With the holiday whirlwind finally almost over, it is natural for people to take stock and to begin to make resolutions for the coming year to improve all aspects of their lives, from their careers to their relationships to their health. For men, renewed efforts for better penis care should be an important consideration in this process, since maintaining adequate penile health is essential to both their physical and their emotional well-being, as well as their partner relationships. The following suggestions can help improve the overall health of the penile tissue, enhancing sensation as well as boosting performance. Better yet, most of these measures can benefit a man’s overall physical and mental health as well.
New Year’s Resolutions for Better Penile Health
1) Exercise. Amping up the physical fitness routine - or getting a non-existent fitness program off the ground - is often a prominent feature of any New Year’s resolution. Knowing that getting in shape physically can also increase a man’s performance and enjoyment in the bedroom may add a little extra incentive to get off the couch and get moving. Regular physical activity provides increased cardiovascular function, which means that the penis has a better chance of receiving the supply of blood it needs to come to attention in the bedroom. Exercise also increases stamina for prolonged sessions between the sheets, and it also creates feelings of well-being and confidence - which boosts the self-esteem needed to make the score in the first place.
2) Eat right. It goes without saying that a nutritious diet is critical to good health, but men may be more interested in opting for fish and vegetables, rather than a steak and fries, if they realize that their dietary choices have a deep impact on their ability not only to perform adequately in the bedroom, but to enjoy the physical sensations that are so integral to the process. A diet that is high in fat, salt and processed foods can significantly impair heart and nerve function and sap a man’s stamina. Unhealthy eating can also lead to excess body weight, which increases the levels of cortisol in the body. This hormone in turn diminishes testosterone levels, leading to decreased desire and ability to perform.
3) Cut back on alcohol consumption. A drink or two during a hot date can be a nice way to relax and connect, as it lowers inhibitions and allows individuals to overcome some of their natural anxiety about reaching out to a potential new partner. On the other hand, excessive and/or frequent alcohol consumption can decrease a man’s ability to get and maintain an erection; it can also interfere with his libido, along with contributing to unwanted weight gain. Limiting consumption to a couple of drinks once or twice a week can help men to avoid these issues.
4) Quit smoking. It is well known that smoking is one of the worst things that any individual can do to his or her body, and the negative effects of tobacco use are not limited to heart and lung function. Smoking interferes with the sensory cells and diminishes a man’s ability to experience sexual pleasure; in addition, it promotes tissue atrophy that can cause the penis to shrink by as much as a centimeter or two in length over time.
5) Add a penis health crème. A nutritional crème that is formulated specifically for the needs of the penile tissue can provide vital support for circulatory and nerve function, along with enhancing the texture and appearance of the penile skin. A quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can be an essential addition to every man’s penile care regimen.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
|share||like 11||report||133 views|