followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Penile Discharge – a Red Flag for an STI
Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are very common and can lead to diseases such as hepatitis C, HIV and syphilis. According to the American Sexual Health Association, more than half of all people will be affected at some point in their lives. It's important to understand and recognize the signs of STIs, because if a man waits too long, a minor infection can become a major problem. Be proactive with penis care to identify and prevent disease - check out five common red flags to manage this important health issue.
1. Penile discharge - Several changes to a man's penile discharge could occur if he has a sexually transmitted infection. His discharge may vary from slight to profuse, its color could change from clear to yellow or green and the discharge could become watery. In addition, penile discharge is often accompanied by a rash in the genital area and burning when urinating. If a man notices the first signs of penile discharge, he should seek prompt diagnosis and treatment from a genitourinary medicine or STD clinic.
2. Blood in the semen - Hematospermia, blood in the semen, impacts a man's genitourinary system, including his bladder and testicles. While blood in the semen has no definitive cause, it can be a sign of severe infections such as chlamydia or herpes. Like penile discharge, hematospermia is also frequently accompanied by side effects like painful urination and pain with ejaculation. Treatment for blood in the semen varies, and in many cases, the condition resolves itself over time.
3. Chancre sores - Chancre sores are small, painless sores on the part of the body where the infection was transmitted, most commonly the genitals, rectum, lips or tongue. A man could experience chancre sores within 10 days to 3 months of exposure to an infection. A single chancre sore could develop, but many chancre sores may appear as well. For the most part, chancre sores do not require treatment unless they last several weeks. In such cases, they could be a sign of an infection or other serious health problem.
4. Flesh-colored genital bumps - Small, flesh-colored genital bumps may appear around the genitals. These growths are pink or red and may look like the small parts of a cauliflower. Frequently appearing in groups of three or four, these genital bumps can grow and spread quickly. While flesh-colored genital bumps are typically not too painful, common side effects include bleeding, itching and mild pain. Genital bumps can be a sign of genital human papillomavirus (HPV), the most common sexually transmitted viral infection. Genital bumps may disappear on their own, a process which can take several years in some cases; or they may be removed with prescription treatments or laser therapy.
5. Genital blisters - Often, genital blisters can be a sign of infection, regardless of whether they are painful or painless. Genital herpes and syphilis are among the most common causes of genital blisters. However, pimples and other acne-type lesions around the penis are normal. If men are unsure about genital blisters, they should consult a doctor for diagnosis.
The worst thing a man can do is delay treatment. Instead, it is vital to be proactive when it comes to men's health. An infection like this can have long-lasting effects on a man, his partner, his family, his friends and others. Men should understand the red flags described here to ensure that they can identify and control the impact before serious consequences occur.
A penis health formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can have far-flung effects on men's penile health. Products like this help men control common problems such as penis irritation and inflammation. A top-notch creme also enables men to keep their skin soft and smooth. Don't ignore this important aspect of men’s health - use a top-notch creme to help alleviate or repair penis damage quickly and efficiently. Skin that is smooth, resilient and supple is more resistant to infection, not to mention more pleasurable for both the man and his partner.
For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 15||report||142 views|