followers view all
following view all
|· Traffic Exchange Fans!
|I’m an Affiliate Marketer, Online Investor, and love to interact with different kinds of people. I have been online for the past few years and met a lot of nice people online.|
Pampering Spa products that can really add the Spa experience to your everyday lives!
Spa is a place for the regeneration of strength and for relaxation since ages. The curative power of mineral water goes back to pre-historic times. Nowadays, Spa facilities are getting extensively popular as one can get a wide range of health and beauty treatments under one roof. The modern Spa facilities like Sauna, Steam Bath, or Hot tubs are widely in use in many parts of the world today.
‘Spa’ acronym is originating during the Roman period, where the exhausted warriors returning from battlefield found a way to rejuvenate their ailments, built hot springs and baths around for some relief to their aching bodies. Such places were then known as ‘Aquae’ and the treatment they called Sanus Per Aquam(Spa).
You will see a modern Spa, filled with water, that’s continuously heated to certain temperatures and processed through filtration system to keep the water clean and hygienic. The Spa treatment helps in removing metabolic wastes and toxins from the body. This treatment in turn will give a boost to the blood circulation and maintain vitality in our body.
How to plan a Home Spa : There are several ways you can organize and to get energized during your home Spa treatment.
1. Organize the Spa kits like bath robe, slippers, candles, clean sheet and towels.
2. Arrange a collection of cosmetics particularly your facial products. Don’t forget to include manicure and pedicure items to make your Spa event more charming.
3. Healthy Food: You can plan to create menus that are healthy meeting your energy needs during Spa event.
4. Some exercises during Spa can be a great help to keep you fit.
Spa pedicure is also a professionally trained treatment being followed in this industry. This method cleans and removes the dead skin cells from the feet and toenails which help in preventing nail diseases. A foot massage will further rejuvenate the skin as well as it gives relaxation to your muscles.
Spa products are always in great demand. Interestingly, you can turn your home into your own beauty spa. It can be fun and rewarding to mix up your own all-natural beauty products from the comfort of your own home. Not only it is found much cheaper than ready-to-buy over the counter products in the store, but you would know exactly what ingredients you are applying on your skin.
If you want fresh Spa ideas for the sake of fun and creative hobby, you ‘ll need the following recipes, to make your Spa event a great success :
- Scrubs, Polishes, Salts & Masques - to make your skin glow. Making and using body scrub at home is a simple way to feel pampered.
- Handcrafted Soaps that you, your family and friends will adore!
- Bath Teas, Additives & Soaks - sink into a hot, fragrant bath and soak away all your cares with these original 'secret' recipes.
- Spa Treatments - professional-quality treatments that you can create yourself
- Bubble Baths : you'll adore these new variations.
- Butters, Balms, Lotions & Creams - to add deep moisture to your skin and luxury to your life!
- With beautiful fragrance ideas you can adapt to suit your tastes and mood.
- Aromatherapy Blends – for soothing... relaxing... invigorating... revitalizing...
The Spa product innovations are come from sourcing ingredients all the way from many parts of the world. If you ‘re looking to capture the slice of the lucrative spa market, you will need a firm foundation of products to build your line, particularly soothing bath salts, exfoliating body scrubs, moisturizing body lotions and balms etc.- just to name a few...
Discover how to create your own pampering bath and body products and transform your home into your own luxurious spa oasis!
Spa products are in great demand – you can find more about these extensive product formulations, information and advice on branding, packaging and marketing just for visiting this site here. CLICK HERE
|share||like 42||report||711 views|