followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Oversensitive Penis – Experience More Pleasurable Sensations in 4 Easy Steps
It is common for men of all ages to struggle with some degree of penile sensitivity loss – over 87% of men report reduced sensation, some even in their teens and early twenties. On the other hand, a significant number of men experience the opposite problem – an oversensitive penis. Whether this means that a man is prone to premature ejaculation, or his glans is too sensitive to touch at all without causing discomfort or pain, oversensitivity can be a major problem and seriously diminish a man’s confidence and quality of life. Fortunately, with some simple at-home steps and adequate attention to penis care, many men can overcome this problem and enjoy a healthy, satisfying sex life.
What causes hypersensitivity of the penis?
There are several issues which may lead to an oversensitive manhood:
1. Phimosis – This refers to the inability to retract the foreskin over the head of the penis – often because it is either still adhered to the glans underneath or because the foreskin opening is too tight. In this case, it can be painful to try to retract the foreskin. If it is pulled back successfully, the exposed glans can be painful to the touch, as it has not been subject to direct contact. Doctors often recommend circumcision in these cases, but many men are successful in dealing with the issue on their own through gentle manipulation of the tissue.
2. Intact foreskin, no phimosis – For younger men with an intact foreskin, the sensations caused by early experimentation can be overwhelming, even when phimosis is not an issue. The skin covering the glans conceals a dense network of nerve endings, and when these are not used to direct contact, the slightest touch can be overpowering.
3. Overexcitement – A man who is extremely aroused may experience extra sensitivity in the glans, leading to an overpowering sensation and often, early emission.
Steps to retrain the penis for normal sensation
Before starting any self-treatment regimen, men are urged to see their general health care provider or urologist for a medical evaluation. In many cases, no obvious cause for oversensitivity will be found; but in some instances, neurological issues or other problems could be indicated. In any event, it is always best to get a professional opinion.
Once any underlying conditions have been ruled out, men can get to work on their own, following these steps as individually appropriate.
1. Work on the foreskin.Men who have a tight foreskin will need to start there, before any other interventions can take place. Gently manipulating the foreskin a little at a time, over a period of weeks, can help to loosen the skin until it can be fully retracted. Once this point is reached, the glans may be very sensitive, and a man can begin to focus on that issue.
2. Work on the glans. To retrain the glans to accept a normal level of touch, a man can start off gently, using soft fabrics like silk or satin, or even just running water, to introduce the delicate tissue to tactile sensations. The level of stimulation can be increased over time, until normal touch- either by the man himself or a partner – feels pleasurable, rather than overwhelming.
3. Go solo. Men who have a hair-trigger response in the presence of a partner may want to spend some time on their own, stroking the shaft and head until nearly the point of release, and then stopping; repeating this process numerous times can essentially retrain the tissue so that he is able to hold back an orgasm until both partners are ready.
4. Take it slooooowww. Regardless of the underlying cause of the problem, all of these steps should be taken slowly and with caution. Forcing the issue may cause additional pain, and sensitive tissues may be damaged in the process.
Proper penis care
During the “retraining” process and beyond, proper care of the penis is essential. The skin should always be kept clean to reduce the risk of infections and irritation, and an appropriate lubricant should be used for any activity that involves friction. An additional step that is needed to help prevent damage, and to speed healing of stressed tissue, involves using a specially formulated penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil); a formula that is rich in vitamins and natural emollients like Shea butter can help rejuvenate the skin, leaving it soft, supple and responsive to sensual touch.
For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 14||report||175 views|