followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Optimize Penis Health and Performance with 9 Must-Have Nutrients
The nutrition and supplement market has been booming in recent years, with a lot of health products coming out specially formulated for the male body. Just a few decades ago, if a man went to a pharmacy, he might have only one or two choices for a male multi-vitamin; whereas nowadays, a man can walk into a store that sells nothing but vitamins and supplements for men. With all the products out there, it’s hard to know which ones a man really needs. Before using any supplements at all, he needs to know what ingredients are in them and what they do so he can avoid products packed with “fillers” that produce no results. Men will be especially interested to know there are 9 essential vitamins and nutrients that can help improve penis health and performance; this should make a trip down the supplement aisle that much easier!
9 Essential Nutrients for a Healthy Penis
When it comes to penis health, selecting products that are all-natural is the way to go. The following ingredients should be found in any product touting big benefits below the belt.
1. Vitamin A: Just remember A for antibacterial; topical products containing vitamin A are especially effective at busting odors, as vitamin A eats through odor-causing bacteria. Unfortunately, due to the hot and sweaty environment in which a man stores his equipment, it is especially suited to growing bacteria which can lead to infection – not to mention an unpleasant aroma!
2. Vitamin B5: Continuing the ABC’s, B is for boost of energy. Vitamin B5 is known for the boost of energy it gives the body. Happily, this B vitamin also improves cell metabolism and helps keep the penis functioning properly.
3. Vitamin C: C is for collagen; that’s right, collagen is not just found in the ears and nose – it also abundant in the penile tissue. Thus, bumping up collagen can actually increase erectile firmness – can’t beat the C!
4. Vitamin D: D is for disease fighting. That’s right, vitamin D has been linked to overall immune function and is effective in fighting diseases. Vitamin D works on the cellular level to improve the functionality of the entire penis.
5. Vitamin E: E is for extra-smooth skin. Vitamin E is the best vitamin for skin care there is. Not only does it heal cracked, burned, itchy or irritated skin, it actually penetrates deeply to hydrate the skin and makes it look and feel better. Nothing turns her off faster than a cracked, peeling penis!
6. Shea butter: Nothing compliments the moisturizing properties of E better than Shea butter. Also known for its moisturizing properties, Shea butter soothes and protects the skin by working at the cellular level to rejuvenate tired, dry dermal tissue.
7. Acetyl L Carnitine: This nutrient is likely less well known than the previous five, but it is equally important for the health of the penis. Acetyl L Carnitine helps protect the penis from the everyday wear and tear of the penis. Over time, the penis begins to experience desensitization and nerve damage from exposure to rough clothing – and rough sex! But ALCAR can help reverse that nerve damage and increase sensitivity, especially when paired with its partner, Alpha Lipoic Acid.
8. Alpha Lipoic Acid: If ALCAR is the peanut butter in a sandwich, Alpha Lipoic Acid is the jelly. Sure, there can be one without the other, but the two compliment each other so wonderfully, who wouldn’t want both? Alpha Lipoic Acid is a free radical-fighting antioxidant which helps ward off cancer, while also reducing the signs of premature aging. Good-bye wrinkles!
9. L-Arginine: Last but not least is L-Arginine, a vitally important penis nutrient, as it is responsible for helping keep the circulation pumping while repairing tiny blood vessels. Without proper circulation, one can kiss a firm erection good-bye; thus, L-Arginine is a penis must-have.
How to get the right blend of nutrients
Most guys don’t want to spend their time counting calories or monitoring nutrition intake, so the idea of hitting a daily quota of 9 additional vitamins and nutrients may feel overwhelming. Luckily, it doesn’t have to be. Selecting a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that contains all 9 of these vital ingredients allows for daily application of the product in one easy step. No label reading or counting required. Simply apply after showering and enjoy a healthier manhood.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 15||report||130 views|