followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
How to Have Better Sex - A Couples Guide to Vibrators
Sex toys can add a new dimension to a couple's shared activities; some men may be surprised to learn that a vibrator can be used to make his tool an extremely happy penis. Because vibrators have for so long been thought of as primarily a woman's toy, many men don't think about experimenting with these toys themselves. But by taking just a little bit of gentle penis care, a man and his partner can both undergo an experience that, yes, gives fresh meaning to "good vibrations." Here’s how to have better sex using a vibrator together.
His and hers
The couple that is interested in making mutual use of vibrators may want to consider investing in two toys; this is especially recommended if either or both are intended to be used for anal stimulation. If couples opt to share one device, it should be cleaned after anal stimulation and before being used by the partner.
Aside from possible hygiene reasons, separate vibrators may also be desirable for a number of reasons:
- If one partner is more experienced with vibrators and/or dildos, he or she may be ready for a toy of a larger size than the "newbie."
- Shape can play a role. Some men may want a round or egg-shaped device for rolling around his penis and testicles, while his partner may desire something more phallus-shaped. Men wishing to use the toy to massage the prostate may prefer a shaft-shaped device that has a bit of a curve to it, which allows for easier access to the target.
- Couples may simply want to both engage in vibrational activities at the same time.
Although the term vibrator typically conjures up pictures of an oversized phallus, these items come in many different shapes and sizes. In addition to the penis shaped traditional style, variations include:
- Penis ring vibrators that slip over the penis and/or the testicles and look just like ordinary penis rings – but provide a pleasing electro-stimulating effect.
- Vibrating penis sleeves that fit over most or all of the shaft and provide intensely pleasurable stimulation throughout the shaft and glans.
- Finger vibrators that fit right over the finger and therefore provide great flexibility and ease of movement.
- Handheld devices – often egg-shaped or otherwise designed to fit basically in the palm of the hand – that are also very useful for reaching "hard to get to" places.
- Prostate stimulators that are specifically designed to help a man (or his partner) reach the prostate and allow for maximum stimulation; some of these are built so that once inserted, they can largely be left there so a man can get the effects "hands free."
Double the pleasure
Many couples enjoy using vibrators together, either each one stimulating him/herself or each other. When using the device on the other partner, it's important to remember a few things:
- Start slowly, especially if one partner is inexperienced. There's no need to rush.
- Take time to find the right speed at the right time. Speeds can be adjusted, so work with the partner to find the speed that is most pleasurable. This is especially true when working on anal stimulation, as slight variations in speed can have a big effect.
- Communicate. Moans and sighs are good, but sometimes a person needs to provide specific instructions on where to place the vibrator, how much pressure to use and what speed to try.
One other important tip to keep that vibrator-fueled penis a happy penis: regularly use a top notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) in case the toy causes a little soreness. Rubbing in a cream with refreshing, soothing shea butter can do wonders for aching penises; its moisturizing ability will refresh and pamper the tired tool. If that cream also contains L-arginine, which helps keep the penis blood vessels open and ready, so much the better for keeping the penis in good shape.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 21||report||141 views|