followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
For a Healthy Penis - Start with a Healthy Heart
A healthy penis doesn't exist in a void; because the penis is connected to a body's entire health system, it can be affected by issues that don't seem to have a direct impact on the organ itself. For example, having a healthy heart can make a difference in penis health – sometimes a substantial difference.
Connect the dots
How can an organ located in the chest impact an organ located in the crotch? It's easy if a man just connects the dots:
- Dot 1. The heart pumps blood. This is pretty basic, right? Most everybody knows that without a healthy heart, blood just doesn't circulate the way that it needs to. When heart health is negatively impacted, blood flow is impacted.
- Dot 2. The penis needs blood. Sure, blood is needed just about everywhere in the body, but the penis needs it for a special reason: without blood, the penis doesn't get erect. When a man gets aroused, arteries expand to allow more blood into the penis, which then fills up the spongy material in the organ to create firmness. If the penis doesn't get blood, the erection doesn't happen.
- Dot 3. Blocked arteries impede blood. When the arteries get "blocked" – a situation known as atherosclerosis, or more commonly, hardening of the arteries – there's less room for blood to get through. This happens when fats build up in the arteries, blocking the endothelium, which is responsible for helping the arteries to open wider – which is what happens when the penis sends a message that it wants to get harder.
A healthy heart impacts penis health in ways that go beyond erections, of course. Good circulation is important to avoid a feeling of numbness, which can occur in extremities, including the penis. Impacted blood flow can also contribute to incontinence issues.
It works both ways
It's also important to realize that impacted penis health is sometimes one of the first signs that a man may be having some sort of cardiac issues. Often, problems with erections lead a doctor to investigate whether there may be signs of heart disease. One study shows that men with erectile dysfunction are 80% more likely to develop heart disease. So the link between a healthy heart and a healthy penis is pretty clear.
How to maintain a healthy heart
There are several things that a man can do to keep his heart in good health (and therefore help to maintain the health of his penis as well).
- Exercise. Staying in good physical shape is one of the best ways to keep the heart pumping the way it's meant to. If a man is out of shape, getting back into shape can make a big difference in cardiac health.
- Eat right. Blood sugar and cholesterol are big factors in whether the heart is healthy or not. Diets that are rich in fresh fruits and vegetables and that avoid fatty red meats are more likely to keep the heart happy.
- Don't smoke. Smoking is one of the worst things for the heart.
- Watch blood pressure. High blood pressure exacerbates ill heart health.
- Don't stress out. Stress and anxiety are hard on the heart; finding ways to relax and keep the cool are essential to avoiding heart issues.
A healthy heart helps to maintain a healthy penis; so does regularly using a superior penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). The healthy penis needs a powerful antioxidant to offset harmful oxidative processes in penis cells, so a cream with alpha lipoic acid is best. Also helpful: a cream with L-arginine, an enzyme which helps create nitrous oxide, which in turn plays a key role in relaxing blood vessels.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 12||report||149 views|