followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Five Steps to Better Erections – Tips for Improving Penis Health
The physiology of an erection is highly complex and involves almost all of the systems of the body. Fortunately, most aspects of the process happen without much in the way of conscious control, meaning that a man doesn’t need to know exactly how it works in order to get it up. On the flip side, this also means that any number of things can affect the ability to achieve and sustain an erection, and when something does go wrong, it can be difficult to understand why. Anything from a tough day at the office to wondering about whether the cable bill was paid, to a recent confrontation with a partner can affect a man’s bedroom performance. In some cases, erectile function may be impaired due to health reasons or issues like performance anxiety.
Fortunately, although men cannot control all of the factors that may lead to diminished erectile function, there are some proactive steps they can take to reduce the risk that problems will develop and to promote better erections. Following these tips can also benefit overall penis health.
- Quit smoking. There is a mountain of evidence demonstrating that smoking affects erectile health in numerous ways. For one thing, it damages the blood vessels, leading to reduced blood flow to the pertinent part of the body. For another, the chemicals found in cigarettes can impair nerve function. In addition, smoking may also damage the erectile tissue itself, making it more brittle and less able to expand. Men who smoke tend to have significantly smaller erections than their non-smoking counterparts.
- Shed the extra pounds. A big gut is bad for the health in many ways, and carrying around extra body weight is a known factor in loss of erectile function. Losing weight not only helps to increase blood flow to the area, it can also help men to feel more confident and attractive. This extra boost of self-esteem can be a major player in forming better erections, as well as helping men to find a partner to share them with.
- Keep the blood flowing. While it may seem like a no-brainer, the importance of adequate blood flow in gaining and maintaining better erections cannot be overemphasized. A steady supply of blood is needed to form erections in the first place, and the oxygen and nutrients that are carried by the blood are needed to maintain healthy nerve and circulatory tissue. Getting the blood moving by engaging in regular physical exercise can work wonders on erectile health; men should also take care to wear loose-fitting clothing, and those who have a sedentary job or just a tendency to sit on the couch should make an effort to get up and moving to keep the circulation moving.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff. Mental stress, as most men know, can wreak havoc on the body, creating problems with many bodily functions. Aside from this, worrying about things that are unrelated to the matter at hand is a fairly effective mood killer that can easily get in the way of a healthy erectile response. To overcome this problem, men should make relaxing a habit; finding a way to de-stress can minimize the effects of stress and anxiety and lead to better physiological function all around.
- Use a moisturizing penis health cream. Men who feel confident about the appearance of their penis are less likely to experience anxiety-related issues that can inhibit erectile function, and they are more likely to fully enjoy the proceedings. A penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) containing plant-based moisturizers such as Shea butter or coconut oil can help to keep even the delicate penis skin soft and supple. A formula enriched with amino acids like L-arginine also provide extra protection for the sensory tissue of the penis, helping to maintain adequate penis sensation so that the package is responsive when the moment arises.
For men who are concerned about improving their penis health: Find more advice about treating common problems such as a sore penis, dry skin, redness and loss of penis sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 19||report||165 views|