followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Five Bad Sex Moves that All Men Should Avoid
Anybody can have great sex, but what is more memorable? The mind-blowing night that included seven orgasms, or the complete and total train wreck that barely constitutes sex. Believe it or not, women are more likely to commiserate with one another over horror stories of sex gone bad rather than congratulate each other for getting their jollies good. Men who are looking avoid being miserable in bed may want to try these tips on for size, in addition to exercising adequate penis care.
These five bad moves are guaranteed to make a man lose his lover
1) Be selfish: Some men focus on the woman’s needs and make sure she is enjoying herself and on track for the big finish, but some guys are in it to win it for themselves. Guys who finish first, then roll over and go to sleep, are likely to wake up alone in the morning.
2) Stick with what works: Sure, the tried and true missionary position gets the job done, and it’s easy to just keep rocking that position out. But the same-old same-old is boring, and guys who make no effort to mix it up may find themselves going solo.
3) Don’t use protection: There is no bigger turnoff than the worry about an STD or unwanted pregnancy, so men should insist on using protection for every encounter. Even in the heat of the moment, it only takes a moment or two to slip on a protective barrier, and doing it could literally be a life-saver.!
4) Let her do the work: After a long day of work, who wants to give sex their A-game? If a man can convince his partner to do all the work, he can just lay back and ride the sex train all the way home. But a woman who finds herself doing all the work will soon get the idea that she is being used as an object of gratification and lose interest.
5) Don’t take care of the penis: It’s just an extension of the body, right, and most guys don’t consider that it needs any special care. But a package that smells bad, needs grooming or has more flakes on it than a bowl of cereal may send her packing before the pants hit the floor.
Men who follow these 5 bad habits may be well on the way to being the most unforgettable loser she has ever slept with.
While some guys truly do seem to strive to go down in flames, most men would rather have some of their finer qualities remembered. The choice is up to each individual man as to how he would like to lead his love life – but for those men who would like to have more than one date -- they should take the above advice,. To have great sex, one has to be generous in bed – so that both partners enjoy themselves. A man should also not be afraid to experiment with new positions and invite his partner to do the same. Sure, old faithful can be in there as well, but there is more than one way to ride a bike. Likewise, the positions should be varied so that one person does not end up unable to walk the next day because they were doing all the work! And of course, protection should always be used, for peace of mind and to protect both partners from passing on infections they may not even be aware they have. Lastly, the penis should be well maintained at all times, so that a man can get the most out of his sex life.
Keeping the penis healthy
Not only can regular grooming help reduce odor – bacteria love to cling to coarse, thick pubic hair – it can actually make one’s unit appear larger than it actually is, as the whole shaft comes into view. Another way to bust penile odor and keep the tool in working order is to use a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) which contains vitamin A – known to have antibacterial properties. Nothing will turn a woman off faster than getting too close to some funky junk, so be sure to wash daily and follow it up with a hydrating lotion packed with vitamin A.
For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 18||report||123 views|