followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
First Time Sex - A Beginner's Guide for Men
When it comes to first time sex, whether it is the FIRST first time or the beginning of an intimate relationship with a new partner, there is almost as much anxiety as there is excitement. Both men and women may worry about whether their partner will find them attractive, whether they will be able to please them, and whether any of a thousand things might go wrong. In the vast majority of cases, things tend to work themselves out, but keeping the following tips in mind for how to proceed, as well as how to keep the penis healthy and ready for action, can take away some of the first-time jitters.
5 tips for first time sex:
1. Make sure she is ready, too. Generally, two people have a fairly good idea when they are mutually ready for sex, but if one partner is not as comfortable as the other, jumping in before both are on board can have serious consequences, both for the individuals and for the relationship. Although it may be more romantic to simply allow nature to take its course, communication is key. It’s best to talk things over thoroughly, in an open and understanding manner, to make sure that everyone is on the same page.
2. Maintain reasonable expectations. Although some men wish it were otherwise, sex with a live partner is not much like the wild action often portrayed in adult films. In the cinematic world, all of the action is choreographed, with the advantage of extra takes and do-overs any time things don’t go exactly as planned. Real people, however – especially those who have not yet established familiarity with one another’s bodies – can be more or less clumsy and awkward. It’s best to keep a sense of humor and laugh at any moments like this, rather than allowing them to become a point of tension in the proceedings.
3. Use protection. He might be clean. She might be clean. Both partners want to extend a show of trust. But any time there is intimate contact, there is a chance to spread a communicable disease, so protection is a MUST for everyone, unless they are in a committed, monogamous relationship (and are open to the idea of a pregnancy, since protection is also meant to address this issue as well).
4. Expect the unexpected. In the heat of the moment, various things can go wrong. She may not be lubed enough, or he may – despite the level of excitement – find that he cannot get hard enough to enter (at least not right away). Also, first-time encounters may be a little too exciting, and men may find themselves going over the edge before they have been inside long enough to really get the action going – or before they even get inside at all. This is, of course, embarrassing, but it is best to take it in stride and to maintain a sense of humor. After all, a couple can always try again (and again, and again), and making an issue out of a first-time fail is only going to create discomfort and tension.
5. Prep the penis.To make sure the penis is attractive, primed and ready for action as soon as it is called for, proper care is needed. A daily wash is the place to start, because no woman really wants to get up close and personal with a cheesy, smelly package. Use a mild soap and rinse with warm, not hot water, making sure to remove any smegma. While some women do enjoy a thick hedge of hair, a good rule of thumb is to keep the short hairs closely trimmed – this will present the penis in the best possible light, as well as reducing the risk of unpleasant smells. Finally, use a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) every day as a follow-up to a bath or shower. A cream that is enriched with vitamins, moisturizers and amino acids can help keep the tool looking smooth and attractive, reducing the appearance of dry skin, splotches, irritation and other unsightly blemishes that can put a damper on a romantic evening.
For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 19||report||173 views|