followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Erect Penis Display: Safe Situations for Exhibitionism
Starting at an early age, a guy tends to be pretty proud of his erect penis and the tricks that it can do. For some men, this pride may take the form of exhibitionism: displaying the penis (erect or flaccid) to another person or persons, often in public or semi-public situations. (Hopefully, men understand that an erect penis isn't enough for praise; maintaining good penis health can help make one's penis something worthy of being displayed.) Exhibitionism becomes a problem when a man prominently exposes his penis in a situation in which such an action is not desired – or, in many cases, is not legal.
Many men practice their exhibitionism in a safe way, which means not encroaching upon the rights and feelings of other people. The following are a few of the situations in which phallic display can be considered safe.
- In the locker room. Being in the changing room, shower room or sauna at a gym naturally affords a man the opportunity to walk around without clothing, so the locker room can be a great place for an exhibitionist to let it all hang out. It's also not uncommon for friends in a locker room to focus attention on and comment about (usually in a mock-derogatory manner) each other's equipment, which can be a plus for many exhibitionists. However, it's important to remember that even in this setting, some exhibitionist practices (such as masturbating or displaying in a coercive manner) are not appropriate.
- At a nudist beach or resort. Clearly, clothing-optional beaches or nudist resorts are natural places for a man to exhibit his wares. However, a guy needs to realize that neither of these situations may be appropriate for a man with a raging hard-on. While some degree of erection is considered acceptable in these locations, in general it's expected that such a state will be of limited duration. Men who become hard and flaunt the fact or who masturbate are not generally welcome.
- In booths at adult book stores. Many adult book stores feature booths where patrons can view explicit videos. Not surprisingly, most men engage in self-gratification while in these booths. Sometimes, patrons have cut peepholes between the booths in order to watch their neighbors; some booths even come equipped with plastic walls that enable consenting patrons in separate booths to watch each other as they masturbate.
- By skinny-dipping. Swimming naked gives many people a wonderful sense of freedom and liberation. If one has a private swimming area or can find a safely secluded spot, skinny-dipping with a partner or group of friends can be a wonderful experience.
- Jack and Jill parties. Many cities have private organizations that hold meetings specifically for their members to masturbate. When open to both sexes, it is generally referred to as a Jack and Jill club. Most such clubs have rules for cleanliness and hygiene, as well as about what is and is not allowed in terms of behavior.
- Role playing. Couples who are into exhibitionism can explore role playing as an option. This is especially useful for men with a desire to be exposed in a risky public situation. The couple creates a scenario that would be illegal in public and acts it out in the privacy of their own home. The power of imagination and fantasy cannot be underestimated.
Some exhibitionism of an erect penis is normal for a man, with many guys fulfilling this desire through simple one-on-one sexual contact. Whether putting the package on display for one partner or for a group, however, it pays to regularly use a top-drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to help maintain the organ in its best shape. A penis with adequately hydrated skin is going to have a nice glow and, more importantly, will lack dry, flaky patches that mar its otherwise impressive appearance. A crème that contains the high-end emollient Shea butter can be a superb way of providing moisturization to any member. Many penises often also feature broken capillaries as a result of rough handling. A crème that contains L-arginine should be used to help with this issue and restore the tool to its eye-catching appearance.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
|share||like 3||report||77 views|