Rick Nauman | RickNauman
CrowdRising IS NOT Your Ordinary Program. Member To Member - INSTANTLY receive donations from other participants. 100% Of All Monies come back to its members. http://crowdrising.net/ref/fundsforlife
10 months ago

Drinking water at the correct time maximizes its effectiveness on the Human body:

Oct 2nd 2010 at 7:33 AM

2 glasses of water after waking up -  helps activate internal organs

1 glass of water  30 minutes before a meal - helps digestion

1 glass of water before taking a bath - helps lower blood pressure

1 glass of water before going to bed - avoids stroke or heart attack

Apr 9th 2014 at 9:01 AM by kingsamson
this is some information I could start using right away and will.....

Jun 2nd 2011 at 5:57 PM by ernamay
I read this not long ago, and started it, but then got out of the habit. It is a good habit to get into. Thanks for the reminder.

Jan 31st 2011 at 9:00 PM by NovaBlast
wow cool did not know that thanks !

Jan 16th 2011 at 12:50 PM by elitejewels
I'm an avid water drinker, have been for many years. Good habit to get in when you think about all the benefits! I always keep a water bottle with me so I won't forget... Thanks Rick!

Jan 3rd 2011 at 11:32 PM by nelica
Thanks rick for sharing this. Should become a habit for all of us, even we are healthy. The explanation to this act is the fact that the water contain Oxigen (H2O) and this element maintain our lives, it's like the fresh mountain air in the lung, revitalizing the internal and external body tissues. Wishing you A Great Prosperous New Year! God Bless!

Jan 1st 2011 at 3:40 PM by drfrankm
thanks for sharing

Dec 13th 2010 at 11:58 PM by Siamak
What is your source for this? It's simple and applicable to our lives. Thanks for sharing this health care article. We appreciate it.

Nov 19th 2010 at 8:12 PM by gerardoantonio
great..now people undertand theimportance of water...most the water is runnig out of..thanks..to help people to understand that money is nothing if you compare it with water. www.esocialthis.tk www.gerardo-vazquez-alfaro.qapacity.com

Nov 11th 2010 at 9:47 AM by adeledemasi
Thanks Rick for the follow. Are you into a healthy lifestyle and where did you get the info for "Drinking water at the correct time". I have a blog MySite4HealthyLiving.com and would like to write an article on the subject, but I have to know where it came from. God Bless, Adele

Nov 10th 2010 at 5:39 PM by stevesam
This shows how important it is to keep water and drink it whenever we can. You can really get sick from not keeping yourself hydrated with water. I filter my own water at home, so it is not expensive to have on hand. I just need to remember to drink the water. stevesam

Nov 9th 2010 at 2:08 AM by stephaniebeth
Interesting :) Then you just have three more glasses left to drink!

Nov 3rd 2010 at 1:30 PM by mrsuccess
Hi Rick, thanks for 'breaking it down' to the really most important things in life - just drinking pure water. Many people are not aware of the importance of drinking water and don't give it the highest priority in their life. If they would do it, that would be bad for the pharma industry..... thanks again - you're welcome - Andre

Oct 27th 2010 at 6:47 AM by RickNauman
Do people who spend $2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards is Naive?

Oct 19th 2010 at 5:54 AM by termit_bronx
I drink a lot of water. I often put little of lemon juice into it to add some alkalinity. Great info! :)

Oct 13th 2010 at 4:25 AM by BetsyIckes

Oct 13th 2010 at 4:22 AM by BetsyIckes
Interesting! I just watched a documentary about water a few weeks ago. When I find the link I'll be sure to give it to you. Thanks for sharing!

Oct 13th 2010 at 3:38 AM by marloo
Most headaches are caused by de-hydration. The cure? A large glass of water

Oct 5th 2010 at 3:45 PM by visionary
I am so guilty of not drinking enough water everyday, I have to purpose to do it. It's funny how i can drink everything else but not water!I am going to try to follow your sound advice because I know it's right. Except for the water before going to bed, it always make me have to go in the middle of the night:)

Oct 5th 2010 at 3:02 PM by iamjo
Hey Rick, I like your article. I make one of those glasses of water after waking up a cup of coffee. It keeps my kidneys happy :-). Cheers Jo-Ann