Diet Menu Without Salt
Instead of salt, try ground black sesame seeds (pre-fried in a pan) or non-spicy spices (dried basil, cilantro, etc.). Professional athletes as well as people who regularly experience heavy exercise or suffering from chronic kidney disease, severely restrict salt intake is contraindicated.If you want to make your body in a perfect shape than visit: http://www.kyleleonreviewscam.com/customized-fat-loss-review/
Diet menu without salt - What to cook in salt-free days? Write a detailed menu makes no sense. To lose weight on a low sodium diet, a 15-day supply system divided into 5 major groups.
• 3 meat of the day. Lean skinless chicken (daily rate does not exceed 500 grams).
• 3 fish of the day. Lean boiled fish (daily rate does not exceed 500 grams).
• 3 days of carbohydrate. Any cereal with water or milk (daily rate does not exceed 250 grams of dry product).
• 3 vegetable of the day - Any vegetables excluding potatoes (not more than 1 kilogram per day).
• 3 fruit of the day - Any fruit except bananas (no more than 1-2 pounds per day).
Obey listed recommendations salt-free diet. Only in this case you really get rid of from 7 to 10 pounds overweight.
We wish to reach your ideal weight. Good luck!
|share||like 2||report||59 views|