followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Common Penis Problems and How to Avoid Them
Nearly all men will experience a variety of penis problems in the course of his lifetime, but with the right approach to penis care, they can reduce the frequency of these common penis health issues and lessen the recovery time when they do occur.
1) Dry, cracked skin. One of the most common complaints that men bring up about their penis is the occurrence of dry, roughened, cracked skin. Dry skin can occur for many reasons – sensitive skin reactions to fabrics or to the chemicals found in detergents or cleansers; hot or cold temperatures; dehydration; and aggressive masturbation practices – to name just a few. Dry, cracked skin is not pleasant to look at or touch, and it can certainly be uncomfortable – often enough so that partner sex is out of the question.
A few hints for avoiding this issue include using natural fabrics such as cotton next to the skin, sticking to non-allergenic cleansers and laundry detergent, and using a lube during masturbation and sex. In addition, applying a penis-specific moisturizer that is formulated for the delicate skin in the area is recommended.
2) Sore, red skin. Soreness and redness often occur for the same reasons described above – particularly rough masturbation. Again, use of a personal lubricant and application of a penis cream are essential in avoiding this problem. To soothe a penis that is already red and sore and allow the skin to recover, it is a good idea to abstain from masturbation for several days, making sure to use an emollient cream to support repair of the skin cells on a cellular level.
3) Rashes. Rashes can crop up on the penile skin due to allergies or to other autoimmune issues such as eczema or psoriasis – it can be difficult to avoid these issues, and a doctor’s advice is needed to keep these conditions under control. On the other hand, rashes can also result from hygiene issues, sweating, and the warm, close environment inside a man’s jeans.
Showering on a daily basis and wearing breathable clothing can help keep many types of rashes at bay. If an itchy, spreading rash occurs and does not improve on its own within a few days, it is best to talk to a doctor about the available treatment options.
4) Skin infections. The skin is a haven for bacteria, fungal spores and other microbes that can, under the right conditions, cause infections to develop on the skin. Cleanliness is key to avoiding the worst of these, and men should always be sure to use barrier protection during any and all intimate contact. If the penile skin becomes itchy or sore and inflamed, especially if a discharge is also present, a man should be checked for issues like balanitis or yeast infection. These conditions can generally be cleared up through use of an over-the-counter medication.
5) Blunt force injury. As most men already know, a misplaced knee, or a poorly thrown baseball, or simply a badly timed thrust in the bedroom, can lead to days of aching, throbbing soreness in the groin area. To avoid injuries such as these, it is the better part of common sense to wear a cup during any type of athletic activity. In the bedroom, gentle movements are preferred to abrupt twists and turns, and both parties can always benefit from the use of a lube.
6) Loss of sensation. The vast majority of men will experience some loss of sensation in their penile tissue over time. For most, this is not terribly noticeable and does little to affect their enjoyment of sex; however, it can become problematic and even lead to loss of function. Loss of sensation can be a complex issue, and there are numerous factors at play. In some cases, circulatory problems and/or nerve damage can play a role, but in many instances, a man’s own rough handling of his tool is at fault. To avoid a reduction in sensitivity related to overuse, men should always use a lubricant, as well as applying a vitamin-rich moisturizer after a daily shower to support the repair of distressed skin.
It is clear that a man’s own personal care efforts are essential in avoiding some of the most common penile issues; proper hygiene and skin care should be a part of his every day self-care routine. A quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that is enriched with a penile-specific blend of vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants can be an important part of this process. When applied as directed, a penile cream can restore moisture, support healing and help maintain healthy, responsive tissue.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 9||report||107 views|