followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Caring for the Uncircumcised Penis – Tips for Good Hygiene, Health and Penis Sensation
Recent research concerning the benefits and drawbacks of circumcision seems to contradict itself, with one faction claiming that circumcision reduces the risk of HIV infection, while the other side denies the accuracy of this finding and notes that circumcision can lead to problems like diminished sensitivity and even impotence in some men.
While both sides of the argument may have some merits, most men are more immediately concerned about dealing with their own situation. For men who have an uncircumcised penis, understanding how to care for it properly through proper hygiene and the use of penis vitamins and minerals can help to avoid ongoing problems such as infection, irritation and sensitivity issues. Below are some of the problems that are often related to an uncircumcised penis and what can be done to avoid them.
• Yeast infection - The skin is covered with millions of tiny yeast spores; these are generally harmless, but under the right conditions, they can grow rapidly, resulting in red, itchy skin that may be accompanied by swelling and pain. The warm, moist environment found under the foreskin is ideal for yeast overgrowth, and yeast infections in this area are common. Cleaning the area thoroughly every day and treating the skin with vitamins such as A, C and D can help to maintain the body’s normal chemical balance and avoid the development of uncomfortable yeast infections.
• Balanitis - Men with an intact foreskin are prone to a penis disorder known as balanitis, which may be diagnosed when the area under the foreskin becomes inflamed, red, and sore; these symptoms may be accompanied by painful urination if the urethral opening is affected. Proper hygiene is the key to preventing this painful and unattractive condition. In addition, nutrients such as vitamin A, which has natural antibacterial properties, can help the body to fight off infections such as balanitis.
• Phimosis - This condition is fairly common among men with an uncircumcised penis. It occurs when the foreskin is so tight that it is impossible to retract it completely; attempting to pull it back can cause considerable pain. Men with this condition often find that their glans is hypersensitive, making masturbation and sex an extremely uncomfortable exercise. Gentle retraction of the foreskin over time and gradual desensitization are recommended for treating phimosis. Using a natural moisturizer such as shea butter, which is generally safe even for the most sensitive skin, can help ease the process of retracting the foreskin. As the glans is desensitized through gentle touch, supporting skin health with nourishing vitamins such as E, A and B5 can help to maintain the skin’s natural hydration and prevent drying and irritation.
• Foul odors - Foul body odors are generally caused by bacteria, and odors of the genital area are no exception. Particularly when poor hygiene is a factor, the penis can develop an unpleasant aroma that may be off-putting to potential partners. Using a natural antibacterial such as vitamin A is a safe and effective way to reduce odors and keep the penis and surrounding area pleasant.
• Soreness and irritation - Even with an intact foreskin, aggressive masturbation can cause irritation of the penis skin, including on the head and shaft. Keeping the area well moisturized and boosting the skin’s healing properties with the right combination of vitamins, amino acids and natural moisturizers may help to reduce soreness, irritation and red penis issues.
Maintaining healthy penis skin by treating it with a specialized penis health formula (most health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) containing nourishing vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants and all-natural moisturizers may help to prevent many of the problems that can affect an uncircumcised penis. Applying a vitamin formula every day can be effective in maintaining the skin’s natural elasticity, stave off infections, and maintain the natural lubricating qualities of the foreskin.
For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 14||report||199 views|