followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Better Sex Tonight - 7 Tips for Sex-Cess
Whether a man is planning a 1st time intimate evening with a new partner, is celebrating a 25th wedding anniversary with a spouse, or is just celebrating the fact that it is a Tuesday night, there are a few things he can do to making the evening a sexy success. Read on to learn 7 easy tips to a memorable sexual encounter – every time – while also maintaining a healthy penis that is primed for sexual activity at the drop of a hat.
7 Tips to Sex-Cess Tonight
1) Go easy on the liquid courage: Though alcohol can make some people feel more amorous and bold – it’s not called liquid courage for nothing – alcohol does inhibit one’s sexual ability greatly. In fact, too much alcohol interferes with a man’s ability to achieve and maintain an erection (hello, whisky dick). So, even if a couple is celebrating, they should take it easy on the booze or it may become a short night.
2) Slow things down: Though a wham-bam-thank-ya-ma’am quickie can be exciting and a good time, generally, it is less memorable than a sexual encounter that takes its time – after all, how memorable can a 2-minute romp be? While there may be a time and a place for some quick action before bed, men who are planning a special night for their special lady may want to slow things down a bit. Most women need a little extra time to warm-up for sex, so throw a little foreplay in the mix. Bonus: A prolonged love-making session can result in more powerful orgasms for both partners!
3) Change it up: Another round of the same-old-same-old sex can get boring for both partners, making an early night of sleep seem more appealing than an all night romp. Get adventurous and try a new sexual position, add a sex toy into the mix, or take turns acting out each other’s fantasies. Men and women who fear they are not sexually creative can mimic steamy love scenes in a sexy movie for a little extra fun.
4) Take sex out of the bedroom: The master bedroom is by far the most common place for a sexual encounter, so simply breaking that pattern can make sex feel instantly more urgent and even naughty. Postpone dinner with a little kitchen nookie, or shut the TV off and get busy in the living room.
5) Start with a massage: Not only does a sensual massage feel great, it also wakes up the body’s senses and stimulates arousal. Double bonus if one partner wears a blindfold while the other massages them as it heightens the other senses, making for a more pleasurable experience.
6) Pump up the penis: No, lifting weights with the penis is not necessary – or safe for that matter – but practicing Kegel exercises can actually improve a man’s sex life. When a man flexes his PC muscles, (the muscles can be found by interrupting the flow of urine) his pelvic area is strengthened, which not only helps with urinary incontinence, but also makes orgasms more powerful. To practice, flex the muscles for a slow count of 5 then relax them for a slow count of 5. Start with 3 sets of 10 reps each twice a day, and slowly add more reps as the muscles get stronger.
7) Prep the penis: Keeping the penis healthy through the daily use of a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) not only improves the appearance of the penis skin – and who doesn’t want a pretty pecker – but the right combination of ingredients can revitalize the penis, improve circulation and enhance penile sensitivity, which may make for a more enjoyable sexual experience.
For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 11||report||131 views|