followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
Better Sex for Better Health – The Best of All Worlds for Active Men
All men know that an active penis is a happy penis, but they may not know that more and better sex can often make for a healthier man all around. Practicing regular penis care keeps the penis in good shape, which enables it to be more sensually engaged, thereby positively impacting overall health; it's a chain of events that's win-win all the way.
So just what are some of the health benefits that are associated with a robust, active penis?
1) Less stress. Who doesn't feel more relaxed after a good round of sex? Women may complain about men dozing off after coupling, but the reason this happens is that a heightened level of activity provides the kind of stress reduction that money just can't by; with the stress relieved (at least temporarily), the body is in its most favorite comfort zone. The relief may be temporary, but all other things being equal, a man who engages in sex frequently is more likely to feel less stress overall than a man who enjoys fewer releases.
2) Relief from headaches. There's evidence that headaches respond positively to sex. When a person becomes excited, oxytocin levels rise, peaking upon release. More oxytocin often translates to less pain, helping to reduce headaches or other body pains.
3) Improved blood flow. The penis knows that good sex depends to a large degree on good flow: a guy's equipment needs an influx of blood to get happily erect. But the excitement that accompanies sex gets the blood pumping throughout the body, spreading oxygenated goodness throughout – including to the brain.
4) Heart health. Having sex makes the heart healthy. That's not just wishful thinking: medical studies back it up. For example, one study found that among its subjects, men who had sex twice a week had a significantly smaller chance of developing cardiovascular disease than men who had sex less frequently. The reasons for this are not clear: do men who have sex more frequently do so because they are in better cardiac health, or are they in better cardiac health because they have sex more frequently? But the take-away message is: a guy's heart really WANTS him to have more sex.
5) Possible cancer benefit. There is credible evidence that the more frequently a man comes, the less likely he is to develop prostate cancer later in life. The National Cancer Institute looked at data from 29,000 men that included how frequently they came (whether through self-pleasure or partner sex) and then looked at the incidence of prostate cancer among this population. Those who responded that they averaged 21 emissions per month were much less likely to develop prostate cancer as they aged than men who came seven or fewer times per month.
6) Immune system health. More frequent sex is also thought to provide a boost to the immune system. At least one study has examined the amount of IgA (immunoglobin A) in people, both those who have sex frequently and those who don't. There were higher levels in those who are more frequently active. Since IgA plays a role in battling such ailments as colds and flus, it is surmised that these higher levels indicate that sex keeps the immune system pumping along at a healthier rate.
Increased sex is a worthy goal simply for the enjoyment it brings, but the fact that an active penis also boosts overall health just adds to its attractiveness. Of course, frequent sex sometimes means that active penis becomes a sore (if enormously happy) penis. Using a superior penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) is the ticket for this problem. It can even become an extension of a man's intimate play: he can ask his partner to rub a cream with a high end emollient like shea butter into his tool after finishing an encounter. It also helps to make sure that the cream includes acetyl L carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient that helps heal any peripheral nerve damage that may have been encountered through an over-enthusiastic romp.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 13||report||132 views|