followers view all
following view all
|man1health is not in any groups|
|For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.|
A Youthful Penis No Matter What a Man’s Age
Every guy takes great pride in his package, and having a youthful penis – no matter what his age – is a goal to which every man aspires. Maintaining proper penis health is one of the best ways to ensure that a man's favorite tool looks and feels young at all times. Yes, it can take some effort, but the results are well worth it.
What are some tips for a youthful, healthy penis?
- Keep it clean. Unless a man is a full-time naturist, he tends to keep his penis buried under two layers of clothing. Even in winter, this creates an overly-warm environment; the crotch is further heated up by the presence of all that hair (in men who do not shave or trim their pubic hairs), as well as by the heat that occurs when the penis is filled with blood during an erection. Is it any wonder, then, that the groin is frequently a sweaty mess? It's very important that the penis is cleaned daily, more often when needed; however, it's equally important that a gentle cleanser is used. Penis skin is extra sensitive, so keeping it free of harsh chemicals will keep the skin smoother and younger looking.
- Cut out the smokes. Smoking is bad for the health, period – and that includes penis health as well. Sure, the smoke itself doesn't get to the penis, as it does the lungs – but smoking weakens the heart and causes arteries and vessels to constrict and narrow. Both of these combine to restrict blood flow – and a good, healthy erection depends on a substantial influx of blood into the spongy tissue of the penis.
- Take an early bedtime. This isn't about certain fun-filled activities in bed; it's about getting enough sleep. Proper rest has a positive impact on overall health; it also makes the body more responsive to sexual stimuli and makes the penis more easily primed to jump into action.
- Exercise more, eat less – and eat right. Physical health is impacted both by what goes into the body and what level of activity that body enjoys. Many countries, including the U.S., are seeing rising rates of obesity, and that's not good news. An out-of-shape body tires more easily, uses up more oxygen and is more likely to develop conditions like diabetes, which can have an impact on erectile function. A man doesn't have to be a buff bodybuilder, hitting the gym for hours on end every day; but he should make sure he gets a sufficient amount of exercise to keep the spare tire off the middle. Likewise, he doesn't need to starve himself, but overindulging is a bad idea. Eating a balanced diet that is rich in fresh fruits and vegetables and low in fatty meats is an excellent way to keep both the heart and the penis happy. (One word: it's a good idea to consult with a doctor before making any major changes in diet and exercise routines.)
- Be careful with the tool. Trauma to the penis can cause damage; in some cases, it can even cause a rupture to the penile tissue that requires surgery to repair. More often, the trauma is less severe, but can still cause pain or impede performance. Trauma often comes about from over-aggressive sex, either solo or partner-based.
A youthful penis is one which has been taken care of; its age is of less importance than the care with which it has been treated. Keeping an eye on penis health pays dividends; so does regularly using a first rate penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). Men with true concern for their penises will use a cream that includes vitamin B5, which is absolutely essential for maintaining healthy penis cell metabolism. Another essential ingredient is L-arginine, which is valued for its role in producing nitric oxide which in turn provides a boost to penis blood vessel health.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
|share||like 14||report||151 views|