following view all
|Ektasingh is not in any groups|
Women’s Love for Anklets!
Women have fascination with all kinds of jewelry. Whether it is about the bracelets worn on wrists or the anklets worn around the ankle, our love for accessories would never die.
Talking about the anklets, these wonderful pieces of jewelry are extremely popular among the Indian women. A Jewelry Shop in Delhi offers a range of anklets consisting of beautiful cuttings, carvings and innumerable styles. These shops showcase casual as well as occasional pair of anklets for all the kinds of festivals and in accordance with all the kinds of outfits.
Among the jewelers, Hazoorilal Jewelers has carved a niche for itself in offering unique styles of traditional as well as modern anklets. These anklets may or may not have the typical small bells attached to them that exhibit a melodious noise when women walk around wearing them on.
Also, the jewelry shops in Delhi provide anklets made of varying materials. Here’s a list of some of the types of anklets that you’d come across inside a jewelry shop in delhi.
- Shell anklets: These anklets are made of shells and are a loved by a lot of women who prefer shell accessories for casual purposes. The shapes and sizes of these shells differ from anklet to anklet. Some anklets consist of heavy shells whereas some of them are made up of small and large number of shells.
- Plastic anklets: Plastic anklets are the most colorful anklets available in the jewelry shops. These contain beads made up of plastics and come in a variety of combination of colors. These are light weighted and can be worn as daily wear.
- Wooden anklets: Generally available in natural wooden-brown color, these anklets contain tribal and/or traditional carvings and designs on them. Some of the wooden anklets also consist of colored woods to give them an attractive look.
- Stone anklets: Some of the women prefer wearing accessories of particular gemstones that suit them respectively. Stone anklets work best for these women. The Jewelry shops in Delhi offer a variety of stone anklets made up of ruby, pearl, sapphire and other inexpensive gemstones.
- Bone anklets: Bone anklets are the exotic pieces which are crafted by hand as these cannot be made mechanically. These bone anklets go well with the all-white look and they generally come singly (without pair) as they’re mostly worn on one legs by women.
The choices and taste of women vary and hence, the jewelry shops in Delhi give every woman a number of options to choose from.
|share||like 13||report||518 views|