followers view all
|shilpikapoor072 is not in any groups|
|Fashion, Jewellery Designs|
Tips to Choosing Your Wedding Jewelry
When planning a Wedding, a lot of preparation goes into it, from the venue, to the guests, to the menu, to the gifts, decorations, dresses for the bride & groom etc. Apart from these the most important preparations for a bride would be her wedding dress and most importantly her wedding jewelry to go with it.
Wedding is a day when everything has to be perfect, from the dress, to the make-up, to the shoes and not to forget the jewelry.
A lot of people get confused while deciding upon how to choose the wedding jewelry and from where, therefore here are some smart tips on choosing the wedding jewelry, and however the list is not all inclusive.
Here you go:
1. Preparations should start well in advance, at least 6 months in advance! The Preparations for the wedding should be carried out well in advance – at least 6 months before the actual wedding day because a wedding is a large scale event and requires carefor every small little thing.
2. Start with the smallest and most important things on the list. It is always better to make a list of things which would be required on the wedding day. Start with the jewelry first as it is the smallest yet most important thing for the bride. Also the wedding jewelry is not the everyday jewelry that you wear therefore it requires detailed discussion and prolonged thinking and not to forget proper matching with the wedding dress.
3. Measurements for the jewelry!
Since the jewelry for the wedding is different and larger in quantity one should decide in advance what jewelry has to be worn and the measurements for the same. In such a situation the measurements must be taken at least twice; first at the starting of the wedding shopping and second when one finally decides to give the order for the wedding jewelry.
4. Another important tip is to try on the jewelry before buying it – try out all of it!
It is important to try out the wedding jewelry while buying it as one has to keep in mind one’s appearance and how would they look in all of that jewelry on D-day.
5. Keep a list of jewelry ready!
In between all of the wedding preparations one can forget the type and amount of wedding jewelry one has to wear therefore keeping a list and marking the jewelry items which one has worn can help you lots.
|share||like 2||report||129 views|