Tips for Keeping Your Expensive Embroidery Saree New
While buying a new saree, most of us want to make sure about its quality. People do not like to pay high for poor quality material when it comes to fashionable outfits. They want to keep the outfit as good as new for a long time. It is only possible if the material is of good quality and you are following the right tips while taking care of it.
In case you are storing the embroidery saree without washing it or getting rid of the cosmetic stains and sweat stains from it, the color is going to fade or it can develop a little yellowness in its texture. You cannot blame the quality of the material for that. Henceforth, try to follow the given tips, if you want to keep your clothing as good as new for a long time.
• Check for washing instructions: Often people do not check the washing instructions before washing their embroidered outfits. It can damage their clothing, if the washing is not done as per the instructions. In case you are not sure about the instructions, ask the Indian sari supplier at the time of the sale to confirm them. However, it is advised not to machine wash any embroidered clothing if you want to keep the outfit in good condition. It is better to go with hand wash or take the outfit to the dry cleaners. Make sure to use a gentle detergent to wash the sari.
• Use toothbrush for food stains: If you have food stains or cosmetic stains on the embroidered sequences or threads, you can use a soft bristled toothbrush to clean it.
• Store in dry cool place: Always store your saree in a dry cool place away from moisture. Make sure to wrap embroidery saree up in a tissue paper or newspaper to protect from moisture. Keep the blouse separately from the saree.
• Put mothballs: often insects and bugs damage the embroidered clothing. You can avoid it by putting a couple of mothballs with the saree.
• Keep them in sun: Once a month, you must keep the sarees and blouse in the sun. It will keep them fresh and new. Make sure to avoid harsh sunlight. Put them for not more than 2-3 hours.
You must ask your Indian sari suppliers for the precise instructions according to the embroidery done on the saree. They can guide you well.
Article Source:- http://glipho.com/ethnicwholesale/tips-for-keeping-your-expensive-embroidery-saree-new
|share||like 7||report||88 views|