Take Care of Your Embroidered Salwar Kameez
During parties, weddings and various other traditional events, we try to look good by wearing expensive party wear salwar kameez and sarees. Most of the expensive traditional attire like salwar kameez, lehenga, sarees and other sort of outfits are often one time only since they begin losing their sheen and luster within the first wash. People love to buy expensive clothing for special days but they are unaware of the right method to take care of these outfits. Hence, buying expensive clothing is just a sheer waste of money. Stop wasting your hard earned money and start taking good care of the outfits by following these simple tips:
• Learn About the Fabric: before starting the care regime, it is advisable to learn about the fabric and the dress. What kind of fabric it is, how one should take care of it, what type of detergent will be suitable, machine wash or hand wash and so on. You can ask the retailer or seller about the attire to learn more about it.
• Machine Wash or Hand Wash: People are often confused about the right way to wash the expensive embroidered salwar kameez. Since washing machines can reduce the workload, they tend to wash their expensive clothing in the machine only. Avoid doing it. You should wash these expensive embroidered clothing with hands only so that the work done on them is not affected. Moreover, be gentle with them.
• Use Lukewarm Water: Washing in extreme hot or cold water can affect the clothing; hence, it is advisable to wash it in lukewarm water. Let the cloth soak for sometime in the water and then begin washing it properly.
• Gentle Detergent: The regular detergent can be harsh on the embroidery work and the sequence work done on the party wear salwar kameez. Moreover most of these clothing are made from delicate fabric, hence they can get discolored or develop dull patches due to strong detergent chemicals. You must use gentle detergent to clean these.
• Dry Clean if Needed: If you do not wish to harm them or take risk by washing them at home, make sure they are dry cleaned well every time after you wear it. Sweat, chemicals from cosmetics can harm the expensive embroidered salwar kameez, so get rid of it before storing it away.
These expensive dresses are very delicate; hence, you should make sure to take care of them well. Follow these simple tips or contact the seller to learn new ones.
Bella Hamilton is the contributor of this Article. She works at Ethnicwholesale and loves to write about latest fashion trends around the world. This time she is writing about Partywear Salwar Kameez.
|share||like 4||report||92 views|