Sydney Bridal Jewellery - Finding the Right Jewellery for You
Will you be walking down the aisle soon? Then you must be searching for the perfect jewellery to go with your wedding gown. Below we have helpful tips to ensure that the pieces you choose jewellery won’t overpower your wedding dress or your face.
1. If you are wearing a lace covered dress, then pearls look fantastic. Pearls have a softness that complements the delicateness of your lace. A dainty pearl necklace or a pair of simple pearl earrings can give you a romantic look.
2. Thinking of wearing a tiara? Go right ahead, as this may be your only chance to do so. You can also choose simpler combs and headpieces that bring focus to your face.
3. If you are wearing a sleeveless bridal dress, then cuffs, bangles, or bracelets are a perfect accompaniment.
4. For a strapless dress, wear a short necklace or choker. If you prefer not to do this, you can opt for a beautiful pair of chandelier earrings instead. It will complement your bare neckline.
5. Chokers and pendants take v-neck gowns to the next level. A bridal necklace with a large coloured stone (or better yet a diamond) is an elegant addition to your outfit. You can also try a doubled strand of pearls.
6. Are you wearing an off the shoulder dress? It’s best to ditch the necklace and wear a pair of gorgeous chandelier or drop earrings instead. Earrings are more than enough to lift your look to a bridal level, without overdoing it.
7. Drop earrings suit halter neck wedding gowns. To make an even bigger statement, wear a headpiece or headband. Add a touch of extra polish with bangles or a luxurious jewel encrusted bracelet.
8. Don’t wear a necklace with your high neck dress. Stud earrings, bangles, and sophisticated hair accessories will do.
9. If you will be wearing a period style or vintage dress, go for art deco or art nouveau jewellery to match to your gown.
In general, bold statement jewellery is perfect for brides who wish to create a more dramatic effect or add colour to their wedding look. The main colours of the bridal jewellery should match the colour of the bouquet or the wedding theme. For brides who prefer a simple and more restrained look, a pair of diamond stud earrings is more than enough. Make sure that your bridal jewellery uses diamonds that have been certified by the world’s most trusted independent grading labs.
About the Author:
This article was written by Roger Cadelena, the founder of Ziba &Co. They are an online retailer of certified loose diamonds and fine jewelleries at a very competitive price. They provide a great online shopping experience and a selection of custom made diamond engagement rings with a network of trusted local jewellers and renowned international brands in one seamless transaction.