followers view all
|keajones is not in any groups|
|I am Kea Jones a Content Curator, New York based columnist who love to write about various buzz and current affairs in business world. Besides that I am also writting reviews for various new local business houses, products and services.|
Reasons you should wear a Paisley Tie for Next Wedding
Wearing a tie at a wedding always adds to the charm and appeal of a person. Of all the types and patterns of ties, paisley ties are gaining most attraction. The paisley ties are unique, classy, with rich heritage, suit men of all ages, and are very good when it comes to experimenting with different looks.
There are different types of ties available in the market. There are a number of brands from which, one can pick a right tie, to go with at their wedding. You can shop for a good tie online as well. The designs and patterns include bold prints, subtle prints, small chequered prints, large chequered prints, pin stripes, plain ties and so on. But the one variety of ties, trending in the market are the paisley ties. Mens Paisley ties are well suited for any occasion.
The origins of paisley print can be traced back to Iran in the 7th century. Paisley resembles a shape of a tear drop or leaf. Initially paisley was printed on the shawls. Later, in the 1960s and 70s paisley ties became famous for men. The paisley ties are well suited for weddings as well as corporate events. Let us discuss some of the reasons men should be wearing paisley ties for the wedding.
1) Paisley ties are different – This is because the paisley design for ties is very unique. Very few men who wish to experiment with their looks opt for paisley ties for weddings. Hence, wearing a paisley tie for weddings would indeed be very unique and different.
2) Paisley design follows a rich heritage - The word “paisley” come from a Scottish town of Paisley where this design was used greatly in the 1800s. Since the legacy of this design is so unique and rich, it becomes the best thing to wear for the next wedding you are going to attend. This design has been used across different parts of the world since ancient times.
3) Suits men of all ages - Men from all age group can wear paisley ties. The darker colors with bold prints would suit youngsters and guys who wish to be experimental with their look. The subtle shades with small and fine prints would suit men in older age group. The classic combination of grey suit, white shirt and grey paisley tie with small prints would suit men from all age groups.
4) Paisley ties are popular – In the recent years, they have become extremely popular as more and more men are opting for paisley ties. Be it a beach wedding, or church wedding, paisley ties would suit all types of weddings.
5) Different looks with a paisley tie – You can try different looks with one paisley tie. For example, you team light purple paisley tie with a black suit and go sophisticated for a church wedding. The same purple paisley tie can be worn with a casual shirt for a festive wedding event that has no formal dress code.
The Mens Paisley ties are indeed a great alternative to the regular plain and stripped ties during weddings. They can make a boring suit or a blazer look very classy.
|share||like 3||report||42 views|