followers view all
|christina21maria is not in any groups|
Online Shopping for Women’s Clothes - How to Get the Best Fit and Style
People or to be precise, women are tempted by offers like “Biggest Weekend Sale - Flat 50%-70% off” offered by various online shopping websites. To be fair, online sites do provide an exclusive range of items and have the best offers. All you have to do is scroll through different designs and various items and you become the local fashionista with the latest trending styles.
The only major lookout for shopping online is the fitting. You need to get the right fit before you step out wearing the apparel. What do you need to be sure about before you buy womens clothing online?
What size and clothing compliments your style?
Firstly, you need to have a good ken about clothing style and sizes, your features and the make you prefer. What is your favorite doll up apparel? If that apparel really graces your curves and makes you feel comfortable at the same time, then that is the size you are looking for.
Next up is your body shape and your height. Are you tall, medium or short? What is your shape like - slim, angular, curvy or broad? Women, who are tall like to show off their height by wearing something flowy or more in length, whereas women who are short like to boast their body type by choosing clothes that are short in length or that are fitting.
The only aspect that remains important while shopping is to buy something that really is of use and not something that rots in your closet and falls in your throwaway items after some time.
How to get the perfect size
Don’t be simply lured by the images that are provided by the online shopping websites. When you click on them, the image will naturally seem like it is going to fit you and you just need to click on “BUY IT NOW” as soon as possible. That is not so, be patient and careful. No matter how exciting or appealing the dress might be, you should -
· Choose the category that you wish to shop for. If you are looking for dresses then just filter the items on your screen.
· Bookmark those items that you find interesting and worth giving your attention.
· Open every item that you have bookmarked and then choose one based on the price, the size and fit.
· Every site will have a size chart. Have enough patience to load the chart, measure the sizes and then decide.
If you are looking for dresses, then the size chart will contain information about the hip, waist and rise measurements.
· Below your ribcage and above your navel - the part that is the thinnest of your waistline marks the waist.
· Below your waistline and just above your legs, the part that is the widest will be accounted as your hip.
· The distance from the crotch to the top of your waistband is the rise.
Measure them perfectly before you opt for something.
Make well footed decisions that help you buy things. They should not just become an addition to the lot, but also stand out from the lot when you open your wardrobe. As fun and exciting shopping can be, it still has many pros and cons that need to be considered before you buy something.
|share||like 1||report||99 views|