How to Look Stylish in Islamic Shirts
When it comes to shirts, men have a wide variety of colors, patterns and designs to choose from. The style of shirts worn by Muslim men are slightly different from others. The shirts they wear are often referred to as kameez.
Islamic shirts have particular features that are not common in all shirts. Following are some of those features:
- Kameez is longer than other shirts. It normally extends till the thigh of the wearer.
- The fabric of Islamic shirts is quite thick. Muslim men are not allowed to expose their skin tone to others. Hence Islamic shirts are designed from a thick fabric.
- The colors of Islamic shirts are never too bright.
- These shirts do not have any flashy designs or fancy patterns.
- The fitting of these shirts is considerably loose so that the body figure of wearer stays hidden.
With some smart tips, one can look trendy wearing Islamic shirts.
Looking Stylish in Formal Shirts
Following are some points to keep in mind while wearing formal Islamic shirts:
- Formal shirts look best when paired with tailored jackets or suits and trousers.
- With Islamic shirts you can go for classy colors like black, blue and white. These colors add an edge to your appearance when you wear the shirt. However make sure that you don't choose colors that are too bright or flashy. Such colors attract unwanted attention and thus should be avoided.....
|share||like 3||report||73 views|