How to Apply Eminence Masque on Face?
Eminence Masques are beauty enhancing substances or therapy products that are designed to adhere to the skin. It is one of the best skin treatments to moisturize, heal, and nurture the skin. It is essential to use these products properly to rejuvenate the skin and give it a healthy glow.
The following steps are a guide on how to apply and use an Eminence Masque:
• The Selection: One has to identify the type of skin and the type of masque that suits its best. There are several types of masques such as gel or peel-off, moisturizing, exfoliating, sheet and mud/clay masques. Every facial masque is unique. The frequency of application of masque depends upon the condition of the skin, but it should not be used more than 2 or 3 times a week.
• Cleansing the Skin: One should ensure that all the makeup and traces of dirt or grime are thoroughlyremoved. You could even use an exfoliating cream to get rid dead cells on your face. The skin should be thoroughly cleared so that the Eminence Masque can work its magic on the face. Cleansing facilitates the penetration of the masque into the skin. The most appropriate time to use this masque is after a shower. However, one can take a quick steam to open the pores. You could also use a towel dipped in warm water. For neatness and tidiness, wear a parlor gown and tie your hair with a Velcro hair band and hair clips. It keeps the face free of anything. In addition, one should remove all earrings and other jewelry while applying the Eminence Masque.
• Dilute the Masque into a Paste: The Masque must be made a thin paste by adding clean water or rose water or any other diluents. The consistency of the masque should be such that it can be conveniently applied to the face. The masque can be applied by fingers (the most preferred way) or by other applicators like brushes, spatula, etc.
• Application Tips: Certain Eminence Masques like Exfoliating Masqueneed to be applied using your hand or fingers as it requires gentle massaging during application. The masque should be applied on the neck first followed by the face in an upward direction. An even and uniform application is best. One should avoid the hairline, eyebrows, eyes, lips and nostrils while applying the masque. After the application is over, thin slices or cucumber or cotton balls dipped in rose water can be kept on closed eyes for a soothing effect. It is best to prepare these beforehand.
• Removal of the Masque: The masques should be on the face for 15-20 minutes or until they dry. If you are using a clay or mud masque, they should be removed as soon as they start to dry. It should be done carefully without irritating the skin. It is best done with warm water. A face cloth or a soft sponge can be used to remove the mud or moisturizing masques. Always remember to pat and dab, not wipe as you remove the masque. The peel-off masques are easier to remove. Just lift the edge from your neck and peel it off in an upward direction finally ending at the forehead.
After the Eminence Masque treatment is over, wash your face with cold water to close the pores. You can follow it with a toner and moisturizer.
About the Author:
Rbbskincare.com was founded in 2012 with the aim of offering online spa-grade and physician-strength brands to consumers making their desired beauty products more accessible to them. They carefully examine and test every brand they supply by their estheticians to offer only the best products.
Their goal was to create an informative, easy-to-navigate site that made it possible for anyone to assemble a customized skin care routine based on individual skin care concerns and skin types.
|share||like 2||report||21 views|