How to Achieve a Modern Look with Traditional Silk Sarees
For a modern bride or a modern girl, it is always uncomfortable to dress up in traditional style clothing. They cannot carry it properly affecting their style quotient. However due to the compulsion of the traditions as well as culture, they have to wear heavy traditional silk sarees as well as heavy embroidered Lehengas. How about if you can add a modern touch to your traditional style clothing? It will not only change your overall appearance but will make you more fetching than any other girl present in the function.
To make your traditional clothing modern, you will not have to spend hours or make modification in the dress by altering it. All you need to do is combining your modern perspective while dressing up or buying a traditional lehnga saree next time. Some of the basic tips that can help you to look modern in your traditional clothing as well are:
· Modify Petticoat: petticoat is an essential part of the saree used to give it the basic shape. If you want to look different in your saree, you can modify your petticoat by making it fitted on the hip area and flaring towards below. It will make your saree flare our as well. Perfect if you want Lehenga, saree look in case you want to avoid buying Lehenga sarees online.
· Contrast matted blouse: if your saree is too shiny or embroidered, you can even out the look with the matted khadi or linen blouse. It will give your outfit a modern appearance making it stylish and suitable to your choice.
· Bright colored blouse: in case your saree is a little dull or soft shaded one, you can add a spark of color to it with bright colored contrast blouses. It is a good way to make it look modern.
· Jewelry: instead of wearing those heavy jewelry sets with your already heavy Traditional Silk Sarees, you can try out minimalistic jewelry pieces. Use simple light jewelry with Victorian look to enhance modernity in your appearance.
· Drape in new style: to make the traditional saree modern, draping it in a new style can do the magic. You can experiment with the drape style as well as your blouse to make it look modern.
Obtaining a modern look is not that difficult, as some of you might have been imagining. You can have it easily by making some basic changes in the attire and the style you follow in wearing it.
Madhu Jainwal is an expert writer having vast experience about the fashion industry. Currently, she is writing on various topics related to clothing like the Designer lehenga sarees, Party Special Sarees Online, Pakistani salwar kameez and others.
|share||like 4||report||91 views|