followers view all
following view all
|shrutiraj is not in any groups|
|Interested in fashion and business tips for professionals. Here to create good network of people with similar interests.|
Get Best Gift Ideas for Indian Bride and Groom
Are you thinking of skipping that marriage ceremony you’ve been invited to because you cannot come up with a suitable gift idea no matter how much you rack your brains? Then worry not, because we are going to tell you some awesome options to choose from. And we’ve compiled the list keeping in mind various budgets, so go ahead and get inspired.
- Home Furnishing: You can never be wrong with this. Home furnishing is an essential for every home and when a new couple starts their life, there’s nothing better than gifting them a dinner table set or a sofa set or perhaps a bed and night table set to make their transition in a new home easier.
- Dinner Sets: There are a range of materials which you can think of for a dinner set -- stainless steel, china, porcelain, silver, etc. Dinner sets, like home furnishing, are always welcome in new homes.
- Personalized Knick-knacks: If the couple is known to you personally, you can gift them an assortment of personalized knick-knacks. For instance, you can give them clocks, photo frames, wall hangings, and the likes emblazoned with their photos or initials.
- Clothes: The quintessential gifts for Indian weddings, clothes can be given in any wedding, no matter whether the couple is close to you or not. Designer sarees and anarkali suits at cheap prices are good options for the bride. For the groom, you can gift suit material, shirts, or ethnic wear like kurta and churidaar. It is better to gift an unstitched anarkali if you are not sure of the size.
- Jewelry: Another quintessential wedding gift for Indian couples is jewelry. There is a lot to choose from. You can decide the material of the jewelry according to what you want to spend. You can find a variety of options and designs online in any material you like. You can also give matching jewelry with the clothes.
- Photo Collage: If you are really close to the couple and know them since they were dating, you can make a collage with their old photos. The collage can convey a journey of their relationship and the beautiful moments spent together. And all you need is a scrap book, pens, and your creativity.
All these options, except the last one, can be bought online and delivered directly to the couple’s home. For the photo collage, you’ll have to put in some work. And the work will be worth it. Every time they look at that collage, they will remember you and their time spent with you -- something that makes the gift not free, but priceless.
Do you have anything to add to this list. Share with us in the comments section.
|share||like 4||report||77 views|