following view all
|Ektasingh is not in any groups|
A Woman Can Never Have Enough Of Rings!
A woman can never have enough of accessories. From earrings and necklaces to bangles and anklets, a woman loves flaunting different pieces of jewelry on different occasions and with different outfits.
With the popularity of diamond jewelry in India, the act of exchanging diamond rings on weddings and engagements has almost become a tradition. Diamonds’ expensiveness as well as magnificence accounts for their fame, and they undoubtedly have been luring all the ladies out there.
And not just in rings, the diamond pieces have been incorporated by the Jewelers in all kinds of accessories. Hazoorilal Jewelers South Extension, which is an established name among the Jewelry shops of Delhi, showcases a range of diamond necklaces, wedding bands and even pendants – whose appeal know no bounds.
Although elite jewelry stores are quite popular for catering to the occasional jewelry needs of the people, the importance of street stores would never fade. These jewelry stores offer a range of accessories- of varying materials and styles- which work for casual as well as special occasions!
For example, rings – which is worn casually as well as occasionally by women are available in various categories. Here’s a list.
- Beaded: As the name suggests, beads are infused with the metal wires in such rings! These beads are available in different shades and designs- and can also be linked with synthetic fibers instead of metals. Generally, youngsters wear beaded rings on casual outfits.
- Carved: In such rings, carvings are done on the metal rings- either by hands or by machines. These look best on the traditional outfits and may contain both designs and texts. Generally carved rings contain a plain wire, thereby highlighting the respective carve.
- Stone: Stone rings are popular among women- both for their elegance and astrological benefits. Stones such as pearl, emerald, sapphire and ruby are worn by a number of women as a daily thing. Some women also have cut and design preference while choosing stone rings.
- Cluster: These rings, as the name suggests, are available as clusters of stones and match well with saris, gowns and traditional attires. The cluster generally contains a single type of stone.
- Trinity: The trinity rings contain three plain rings worn at one time. Several gold and silver rings are also available as trinity sets and look simple yet stylish on all kinds of outfits.
- As they say- a woman can never have enough daimonds of rings, so if you lack any of the above categories of rings, the jewelry stores would be happy to help you.