followers view all
|fitnessexpert1 is not in any groups|
|morning walking, health research, reading newspaper|
The Labeling Of Anti Cellulite Products
Cellulite, as well as in terms of labeling provisions contained in specific legislation on food supplements.
The specific labeling of dietary supplements requires the following information:
• A description of the categories of nutrients or substances that characterize the product or an indication of their nature.
• The recommended daily intake of the product.
• The amount of nutrients or substances with a nutritional or physiological must be declared on the label, in numerical order, and it should cover the daily intake recommended by the manufacturer.
• Information on vitamins and minerals shall also be expressed as a percentage of the reference values.
• A warning that should not to exceed the recommended daily dose indicated is also mandatory.
• The indication that food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
• A warning that the product should be stored out of reach of children.
Bibliography Photography: Dana S. Rothstein Thanks: Magma Rome degree in nutrition and food engineering and head of the Department of Clinical Research and Diagnosis Persona; Suzette Conclaves, naturopath and nutritionist.
Who lose assets Hawkweed containing flavor nodes Flower whose function is diuretic, promoting the elimination of water and salt retained in tissues? It reduces swelling caused by water retention. Improves blood / lymphatic circulation toning silhouette.
|share||like 6||report||110 views|