followers 846 popularity
67
following 1679
Groups
· Traffic Exchange Fans!

Interests

I’m an Affiliate Marketer, Online Investor, and love to interact with different kinds of people. I have been online for the past few years and met a lot of nice people online.
smartchoice

Simple Diet Solution to Reduce Risk for Heart Disease!

Mar 1st 2011 at 12:12 AM

Nowadays, it’s not difficult to find someone who is either suffering from heart disease, has had a heart attack or has been told they are at risk for heart disease. What are the reasons and how can you prevent it?

· High blood cholesterol level in your body is the prime reason for it - preventing and treating cholesterol level by eating a diet low in saturated fat and high in fiber, maintaining a healthy weight, and getting regular fat burning exercises can reduce the risk for heart diseases in a natural way.

· Smoking has been proven to be another risk factor in heart disease cases, mainly due to the toxic chemicals present in tobacco products.

· Avoid alcohol completely, as consumption of alcohol increases the chance of high blood pressure, and triggers heart attack or stroke.

Losing weight is influenced to the extent of 70% to 80% by what and how you eat, and other remaining 20% by regular physical activities. Here you need to start with a healthy diet plan. It comprises of natural, fresh and fiber rich food taken daily and regularly. A balanced diet control plan is recommended - with low cholesterol level, increased energy, and elimination of digestive discomfort are just some of the few benefits people have already experienced. But it is hard to do for a lot of people whose lifestyle made it impossible.

A balanced diet consists of various nutrients, in adequate proportions to supply your body with all the required nutrients. However, balanced diet becomes imbalanced when you tend to eat all kinds of junk food.

The simple natural weight loss suggestions below can help you with reducing weight and shaping up your body to the minimum in a matter of few weeks:

· Stop smoking and consumption of alcohol beverages. Alcohol helps storing fat in the body.

· Drink minimum 2 liters of water a day – water helps the kidneys to function well, thus removing toxins from the system.

· Take a brisk walk around the neighborhood for minimum 60 minutes everyday and follow a diet program recommended by a Dietician.

“The Diet Solution Program” is definitely a healthy meal plan, perfect for people who have struggled with their weight their whole life and are sick and tired of programs that just don’t work long term.

The DSP is also perfect for people who want to take control of their health and reverse health conditions like diabetes, high cholesterol and heart disease. It is the best way to burn body fat, a great deal in the weight loss industry – so much better than diet pills!

Even tackling each one of these tips one at a time will get you closer to a healthy heart and a lifetime of good health.

Learn how to take control of your own health by using “The Diet Solution Program”

Watch the video here ..click

Video

CLICK HERE.. READ “The Diet Solution Program”

0 comments
Please to comment

sign in

Username
Password
Remember Me


New to IM faceplate? join free!

Lost Password? click here