|alalali is not in any groups|
|Al alali is a story of rapid growth and success. It is considered one of the
leading companies in the food industry across the Middle-East.al alali tells a story of rapid growth and success. After launching in Saudi Arabia in 1990 with a handful of products, we have continued to develop and are now considered one of the leading and most trusted food brands in
the Middle East.
Sensational summer desserts with a splash of fresh fruits
Whether you are in the mood for something light & refreshing or rich & sweet, summer fruits are sure to please you. A variety of fresh fruits in summers provides you endless options to prepare healthy yet delicious desserts for every occasion.
Tempting red strawberries:
The warm weather makes available perfectly ripe, bright red aromatic strawberries.
· When the weather is hot and humid, homemade strawberries ice-cream is both refreshing and fun. Just try it at home and your family will not ask for anything else.
· Another interesting and sophisticated dessert is made when you marinate perfectly ripe strawberries in balsamic vinegar. The sweetness you get is extremely delicious and quite easy.
· A must addition to your dessert recipes collection is strawberry shortcake. Bake crushed strawberries into a cornmeal cake and you will get the best dessert to complete your light summer meal.
· In the simplest form, enjoy strawberries with fresh low-fat cream and you will have the healthiest dessert.
· Other fruity options include – strawberry cheese pie, fruited ice-cream, strawberry cream roll, etc.
Juicy delightful cherries and berries:
· By July, cherries and berries are ready to be sold in the market. You have great options for desserts like crisps, cobblers and classic clafouti that bring cherries and cream together.
· Tart cherries like Montmorency cherries are great for baking. However, finding it fresh can be difficult as the fruit do not ship well.
· Sweet cherries like Rainier and Bing are hard to plentiful this time of year. You can make fresh pie and smoothies for dessert. Wild blueberries are great for making pie and smoothies.
· Cherry pie, Cherry cobbler, blueberry cobbler, triple berry crisp are some delightful option for you to try at home.
· Juicy and aromatic summer peaches are great ingredients for some mouth-watering desserts. When baked they soften into sweet syrup that you would never like to pass upon.
· Peach cobblers and crisps are delicious & quick to prepare. They take less time than pies.
· Peaches are great for making fruity ice-creams or sorbet.
· Crumbles, crust and pie are great desserts that you can make with peaches.
Plums, raspberries and blackberries are also plentiful in late summer. Your options include berry cheesecake, blackberry pie, three berry pie, raspberry pie, blackberry cobbler, raspberry tart, and many more. These berries and plums are also great for making ice-creams, smoothies and pudding.Make your dessert recipes collection around these summer fruits and you can prepare the best sweet treat for you family. The good thing is that you would enjoy it guilt-free.